<123456...16>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Re: Yo, everyone! xO
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
Yup, the splits took me a long time to get. I like showing them off now! It's fun to do them in front of people when they freak out! tee hee! I'm tired I'm goin to bed. I'll be back tomorrow, of course!
Posted on: 2006/7/11 20:30
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
i only did the splits cuzz i slipped it hurt alot and well cy later lady faye
Posted on: 2006/7/11 20:37
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
Quote:

gato2000 wrote:
i only did the splits cuzz i slipped it hurt alot and well cy later lady faye

Okay, I'm back now. And I can barely move, as I figured, from all the dancing. I wonder how the other girls in my class are doing. I'm glad I don't have work today, or I'd be dying. Aw man I have to go to a dentist appointment today, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I hate dentist appointments. Oh well. I'm sorry you hurt yourself because you tripped and did the splits, gato2000. I bet that really hurt. We have to do each split for two minutes at dance class, which s harder than it sounds.
Posted on: 2006/7/12 8:13
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
ahh! the dentist No!! i hate the dentist she's always yellin at me i hate espically the needles are u just goin for a check up ?? well anyways 2 minutes wow that kinda long
Posted on: 2006/7/12 8:28
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
Yeah, I'm going for a checkup at the dentist. I hope I don't have any cavities. I've had a lot of cavities, my sister has never had any. No fair. I've had teeth pulled before, too. That really hurts, even if they numb it a little. Yup, I do the splits for two minutes a piece at dance class, and I do them for one minute a piece every day. I like being flexible.
Posted on: 2006/7/12 8:45
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
awww wish i could do the slipts itll be very kool and i have 4 cavaties it sucks they have to drill thru my teeth again it hurts alot and well ill be on later gotz to go to bally fitness im still numb from yesterday damn
Posted on: 2006/7/12 8:48
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
I love being able to do the splits, but I had to work for a long time to get them, so if you really want to learn how to do them, you can. You just practice. Ouch, four cavities. That had to hurt. I just got back from the dentist, and I don't think I have any cavities, they have to check the x rays. I hope I don't. I'm sorry your still numb, gato. My legs are killing right now. So much pain! Can't move.
Posted on: 2006/7/12 12:35
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
good i hate the dentist as much as the doctors espically when u get shots and they take blood aHHH !!! i jsut hate it

hey everybody i noticed i joined 2 moths ago and i already have 666 posts wooahhh i must really like this website
Posted on: 2006/7/12 12:46
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
wow, that's a lot of posts. you really do like this website!
Posted on: 2006/7/12 13:10
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
i now at first i didnt then i started likin it people here are nice that y i like it i used to be in U_O now i aint in ti that much no mo
Posted on: 2006/7/12 13:16
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456...16>