<1234567...16>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Re: Yo, everyone! xO
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
Well, I'm glad you like us! We like you too, or at least I do.
Posted on: 2006/7/12 15:02
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
aww i like u to
Posted on: 2006/7/12 15:57
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
Yay! Group hug! Uh, well, kinda group hug. Hmmmmm, I don't think it's possible to have a group hug online. Oh, well!
Posted on: 2006/7/12 16:50
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
haha!
Posted on: 2006/7/12 18:41
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

CrescentLupin9 wrote:
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:
Man you guys have jobs and I still don't. God I feel more like a bum now, but I did say to myself that I wouldn't get a fastfood job. But maybe I have too, cause I needs some money! xD And that sucks man, I can't believe you're still in school. ChiSin_Jong you guys get summer break right? When do you get out of school?

Heck yeah, yesterday I almost went to see Pirates of the Caribbean, but yeah it didn't work out. LOL and my summer is okay, I've been going out alot and seeing old freidns from school. LOL which was way weird and funny at the same time. But I mostly want to tell you guys that if you like someone and you think they like you, you should ask them. Cause that's what happened to me over my summer. I have a boyfriend now, but it didn't happen over night. Actually, it was very depressing like we all had problems with each other or something. And things weren't working out.

It was kinda like a love triangle thing, but my friend realized I guess that she didn't like him. So he told me he liked me, and I told him I liked him. And then we just good friends, and it just grew and grew and now we go out. But God was it stupid how things went, but now evevrything is okay.

Oh and I saw HYDE Thrusday too. It was awesome!!! <333 Does anyone like HYDE here? x3

OOOOOOOOOOOOO! i went there! it was awesome! yayers! <3 me and my friends were so excited! and we couldn't believe that we were going to see him live. so yeah. . . .
Ahhh you were there too? Cool! Where were you in the room? I was kinda in the front, more by Kaz. You?

And of course Lily, you guys are like my online family! x3 And I bet you summer isn't boring, Just think harder, I bet you did a whole bunch more. Coolness, you finally hit the big college huh? Cool! State college or something else? College is much more fun than high school believe me! x3 Oh good luck on your test. I hope you pass. I just went to the DMV today to take my test, and I PASSED! LOL it took me long enough, but I finally did it. Now I just have to do the driving part. I hope you pass Lily, and everyone else who is going for their license. x3 Good luck everyone, and Keep tryin'!
Posted on: 2006/7/13 15:41
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

LadyFaye wrote:
I am amazed by his cuteness. I'm sorry you didnt get to see Pirates of the Caribbean the first day. I agree with you on Johnny Depp. Hottie much!!!!!!!!! I also like Orlando Bloom, but I prefer Johnny. Tombraiderjmm, since you like Johnny Depp, did you see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? He's so wierd in that movie. But, he's wierd in all his movies. Well.........he's just wierd! And I him for it. I'm going to see the movie again tomorrow, on a bigger screen, before I go to my two hours and forty five minutes of dance classes. My feet are gonna kill after being on my feet that long, especially since most of those classes are on my pointe shoes. I'm only used to about two hours twice a week, and that was different classes. Oh well. When you've been a dancer for over nine years, that's what you do.
Heck yeah I did! I love that movie, he was heck cute in the movie, funny too. But yeah my starting my Johnny Depp movie watching quest. xP <--- Make no sense. I'm going to see every movie that he has ever been in! I think I have a few more to see, like 4 movies, including Pirates of the Carribean. Yay! I can't wait to see 'em all! x3
Posted on: 2006/7/13 15:55
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
I'm only 14 years old, and I don't get a permit to drive until I'm 15 and a half, license at 16. If I can pass. I can't wait until I know how to drive.
Posted on: 2006/7/13 15:55
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:
Quote:

LadyFaye wrote:
I am amazed by his cuteness. I'm sorry you didnt get to see Pirates of the Caribbean the first day. I agree with you on Johnny Depp. Hottie much!!!!!!!!! I also like Orlando Bloom, but I prefer Johnny. Tombraiderjmm, since you like Johnny Depp, did you see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? He's so wierd in that movie. But, he's wierd in all his movies. Well.........he's just wierd! And I him for it. I'm going to see the movie again tomorrow, on a bigger screen, before I go to my two hours and forty five minutes of dance classes. My feet are gonna kill after being on my feet that long, especially since most of those classes are on my pointe shoes. I'm only used to about two hours twice a week, and that was different classes. Oh well. When you've been a dancer for over nine years, that's what you do.
Heck yeah I did! I love that movie, he was heck cute in the movie, funny too. But yeah my starting my Johnny Depp movie watching quest. xP <--- Make no sense. I'm going to see every movie that he has ever been in! I think I have a few more to see, like 4 movies, including Pirates of the Carribean. Yay! I can't wait to see 'em all! x3

Yay! Johnny Depp rules. I have a friend, who doesn't like orlando bloom, and who doesn't think Johnny Depp is hot! I keep asking her, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? She's psyco. You seen Lord of the Rings? orlando bloom is hot as an elf!
Posted on: 2006/7/13 15:59
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

LadyFaye wrote:
I'm only 14 years old, and I don't get a permit to drive until I'm 15 and a half, license at 16. If I can pass. I can't wait until I know how to drive.
You will, just think positive and believe that you'll pass. LOL even though, when I have taking my test, I was so thinking that I was gonna fail my test. xD Haha, but you can do it, I believe that you'll pass.
Posted on: 2006/7/13 16:01
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
Thank you! I appreciate the encouragement, tombraiderjmm! It's nice to have someone believe in you!
Posted on: 2006/7/13 16:07
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567...16>