<1...78910111213...16>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Re: Yo, everyone! xO
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
Owwwwwwwwwwww! My feet hurt! I just had dance class for 4 and a half hours. First, I helped to teach the younger classes, and then I had three classes of my own to do! I'm in pain!!!! I think I twisted my ankle during jazz. It hurt, and I still had to dance after that. It's only 6:45 PM my time, and I think I'm just gonna go to bed now. I'm so tired. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...............
Posted on: 2006/7/18 15:44
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
4 hours thats how long i watch t.v gzz i barely go 3 to the gym
Posted on: 2006/7/18 18:28
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
Yeah, it was a long time. I'm so tired. I probably won't be able to move tomorrow. Ouch.
Posted on: 2006/7/18 18:54
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
that suxz
Posted on: 2006/7/18 18:56
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
Yeah, it was a long time. I'm so tired. I probably won't be able to move tomorrow. Ouch. You know, when I was in dance class, I was trying to do a double pirouette (I doubt I spelled that right) and land in a layout, which is hard, and I was having trouble and my dance teacher kept saying, Keep Trying, and I just thought of Hikkis song, and listened to it in my head, and I got the dance move right! Yea for Hikki! She kept me going!
Posted on: 2006/7/18 18:59
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
wats this double pirouette
Posted on: 2006/7/18 19:01
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
Okay, it's hard to explain. In short, it's a turn. Have you ever seen a ballerina dance before? I'll try to explain it. Um, what you do is point one foot towards your knee, with your knee turned out and you do a turn like that. You have to prepare by doing a demi plie, which is a small knee bend, and then point your toe to your knee, and turn. A double is just as it sounds, you do two of those turns. Just like a triple pirouette is three of those turns. That probably doesn't make any sense. Well, I tried.
Posted on: 2006/7/18 19:08
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
well i say ur effort is ggod to try to explain to me but im confused
Posted on: 2006/7/18 19:49
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
I always wanted to be a ballerina. I think they're sooo cool! <33 And they're really fit too. It would be cool to be one. x3
Posted on: 2006/7/19 10:05
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
Well tombraider, it is really hard. But, I have good rhythm and I'm pretty coordinated, so I'm okay at it. I'm sure you'd do fine, tombraider. I've been doing dance for over nine years, too, so that's another reason why I'm pretty good at it. And, I'm sorry I couldn't explain the double pirouette better, gato. I was also having trouble doing this exercise that gets you prepared to do fuetes. They are way harder than double pirouettes. You start to do a pirouette, but half way through you kick your leg out and bring it around in a circle and pull your foot back to your knee as your turning. Really difficult. Hard to explain too. You should try taking a dance class, tombraider. It's fun, and there is a ton of different kinds of dance other than ballet, and that gets you in shape, too. Dance with your heart and your feet will follow is what I say.
Posted on: 2006/7/19 16:50
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...78910111213...16>