<12
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  riku
      riku
Re: iPods!!!
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/Female/Belgium
hmm, well, it could be your antivirus. it blocks some of my programs somethimes.
and otherwise, maybe you could try to execute the program manually. it's just start => execute. then type in the program (with .exe) that could help.
and there are lots of other programs that are compatible with ipod. windows media player is. to bad of the winamp...
you tried quicktime? that always comes with itunes.

and i want an ipod so badly. but they're soooo expensive. really, i would buy one right away if i had the money.
Posted on: 2006/7/9 5:44
  •  fanmail
      fanmail
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/M/UK
i use this program called xplay now much better hmmmmm get a iPod if you really want one save for one

|_|L?|??@ (3L|_|?
Posted on: 2006/7/9 9:00
  •  fanmail
      fanmail
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/M/UK
i use this program called xplay now much better hmmmmm get a iPod if you really want one save for one

|_|L?|??@ (3L|_|?
Posted on: 2006/7/9 9:00
  •  First_Love
      First_Love
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/ F/ Toronto
Lol. I don't have an iPod. But I do have a Sony MP3 player, and I love it. I don't really want an iPod but they do look nice. Yesterday at Yorkdale I went to the iMac store and I saw tons of stuff by Apple. Mostly laptops and iPod nanos/shuffles. My friend Clare has a Mac computer I think, and an iPod shuffle. I like the black nano better than shuffles, since shuffles don't allow you to select the songs. Anywhooo, iPods are nice looking but not always worth the money.
Posted on: 2006/7/12 10:23
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
i boughtz a new ipod i sold m nano and i botz a video its so kool i love it
Posted on: 2006/7/12 12:21
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 18/male/Scotland, UK/Britain
eye well me got a ipod video for my birthday, so not so expensive for me lol, only the 30gb one but still more than enough storage capacity for me, never leave the house without it it's become extension of my body except when it's charging though
Posted on: 2006/7/13 17:29
  •  fanmail
      fanmail
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/M/UK
i so want the video one

|_|L?|??@ (3L|_|?
Posted on: 2006/7/14 5:58
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 18/male/Scotland, UK/Britain
it's pretty cool yeah but the problem is getting videos in it, because you have to convert it and it's annoying unless you got a proper program that can do it cause the one embedded on itunes isn't good, plus you can't really watch videos for long since it drains the battery a lot
Posted on: 2006/7/19 7:34
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12