long distance relationships

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
long distance relationships
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
well how the title says well im in a long distance relationship and well i just wanted ur guyz opinoins wat do u guys think of it or some advice its kinda diffrent cuzz it aint like a regular relation ship its all diffrent its a new exprince for me.
Posted on: 2006/7/13 22:34
  •  Ltsgosrfn
      Ltsgosrfn
Re: long distance relationships
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
To be honest, I don't put too much stock in them. I have had a few which started out as regular relationships but ended within 2 weeks of the move. I think that if it is long term and the love is strong enough, one has to make concessions and move to the new place but then again there are so many fish in the sea and maybe it was meant to be this way. (Kind of like the quote in my sig below) Hope I made sense:(
Posted on: 2006/7/14 0:30
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
Well, first of all, how far away are you talking about? Second of all, I don't really think too much of long distance relationships. You can't really ever see the person, so your relationship suffers. You also don't know what your partner is doing behind your back if your never really with them, at all. Maybe I'm being too suspicious of people, but I would find it hard to trust someone being that far away from me not to cheat on me. I just don't think it's a good idea, but that's my opinion. It's your choice.
Posted on: 2006/7/14 12:33
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
yea its kinda true and its about she lives in wahington and i live in cali so as u can see its pretty far and idk ive been puttin alot of thought to it bieng really stressed by this
Posted on: 2006/7/14 13:20
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
I'm sure you'll make the right descision. Try not to stress too hard.
Posted on: 2006/7/14 13:31
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
yea i now when i get stressed i tend to become to happy and hyper thats kinda wierd O_O
Posted on: 2006/7/14 13:32
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/M/Philippines
I had one which was a on and off relationship, it was really hard. It really depends on the both of you. I just wish you the best
Yours and mine...
Posted on: 2006/7/16 3:53
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
im in a long distance relationship. im In NY she is in TX. Ive been away from her since JAN. its real hard. sucks alot but we try our best to not fight and do the right thing. hopefully it wont be long till we get married. in in the military she is in college. ive only seen her 3 times since i left:( opposed from living with her
Posted on: 2006/7/23 18:35
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Hmm, well if it were me, I would be longing for that person. To see the person and wanting to talk to that person in real life. You know what I mean. xP I really would try to stay out of long distance relationships, but if you find a way for it to work out for you, you should stick with it if you're happy. But good luck in your relationship gato, I wish the best for you.
Posted on: 2006/7/27 10:30
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
Yeah, good luck gato. I hope things go well for you.
Posted on: 2006/7/27 13:13
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>