<12
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  fanmail
      fanmail
Re: long distance relationships
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/M/UK
IMHO........no well....it depends.....how bad do you want this? are you willing to make it work?

|_|L?|??@ (3L|_|?
Posted on: 2006/7/27 14:34
  •  Utada_numba_one
      Utada_numba_one
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/Male/てぶくろ
I'm not sure if this is the same situation as your in. Well, I've been in a long distance relationship because I met that special someone on a forum. We've started to PM eachother and then went onto IMing. Afterwards I gave her my Cell # and we've started talking differently from when we use to talk like when IMing. It felt kinda awkward because we didn't have anything to talk about. "I guess talking online is different from talking on the phone or talking in person." And sometimes that screws up your relationship. It all depends if you feel strongly about it.

WHAAAAA!???? NO HAT?
Posted on: 2006/7/28 15:38
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
Quote:

Utada_numba_one wrote:
I'm not sure if this is the same situation as your in. Well, I've been in a long distance relationship because I met that special someone on a forum. We've started to PM eachother and then went onto IMing. Afterwards I gave her my Cell # and we've started talking differently from when we use to talk like when IMing. It felt kinda awkward because we didn't have anything to talk about. "I guess talking online is different from talking on the phone or talking in person." And sometimes that screws up your relationship. It all depends if you feel strongly about it.

wow excat same way like u sadi but we met once but it was 1 year ago but i really want it to work i really care bout her
Posted on: 2006/7/28 21:54
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 14/female/California
wow... for long relationships... you should be careful about it. you can never know what would happen... and first of all, you have to be sure that your girlfirend or boyfriend (sorry... can't tell if you are a boy or girl.. still new at this...) is faithful because when it comes to long-distance realtionships... some people can be unfaithful to others and end up cheating on them.
Everyone is peeled away from me."- Immortal Rain
Posted on: 2006/8/28 21:56
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
nah she was my gf but it over now didnt work out
Posted on: 2006/8/28 22:09
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12