Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Other Music
  Why does everyone suddenly start liking Koda Kumi?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  First_Love
      First_Love
Re: Why does everyone suddenly start liking Koda Kumi?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/ F/ Toronto
Well um I don't know this 'Koda Kumi' you're talking about. Sooo I can't really have an opinion...=/
Posted on: 2006/7/24 10:50
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTkYHgqIE_E

if u played ff X-2 this is her
Posted on: 2006/7/24 11:02
  •  fanmail
      fanmail
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/M/UK
Quote:

First_Love wrote:
Well um I don't know this 'Koda Kumi' you're talking about. Sooo I can't really have an opinion...=/

what
Posted on: 2006/7/25 7:42
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
I actually been in listen to Kumiko since Secret,but still that was Feburary 2005.I've known of her since '03 though,1000 no kotoba and real Emotion of course.I had a problem with her voice at one point,but it didn't take be long to realize that she not forcing it to sound that way for her image.I felt Koda near enough credit when Affection came out.But considering that "Affection" hit the chart in what was a great year for Avex already,it wasn't gonna get much hype.She was a new artist,Do as Infinity was kickin' ass with Deep Forest and Namie dropped two new singles within "Affection" charting which didn't help it at all.But having said that doesn't mean she didn't have a fanbase by time "Grow with me" was out."Affection" wasn't actually a debut either,she did "The meaning of Peace" with BoA for 9/11 already.I'd figured that would have set he off well enough but nope.I think it's the whole R&B thing with Japan.I don't know too many artists in J-R&B that have more than one #1 singles.You may thing ppl just started liking Koda but it's really the media just starting to spotlight Koko.Her voice my be not as expecting to you if you haven't heaard her talk naturally.It's arguabley the sexiest thing you can possibly hear.And yes it's enough to make be spell that word that bad.I actually find Hikki's voice to be almost as sexy but is techinally a better singer.I rather not compare,I look to each of them for different stylings.
Posted on: 2006/8/7 20:15
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123