Fav FF and KH couples?
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Female/15/CA
Discuss your fav. couples here! xD
Posted on: 2006/7/23 16:03
Re: Fav FF and KH couples?
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
i have to say yuna and tidus its so cute wit them togter espically the end of ff10 its so sad
Posted on: 2006/7/23 21:42
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/M/Philippines
yeah I like Tidus and Yuna too, I really like the good ending of FFX-2 where they meet up again. it's very emotional KH2? of course Sora and Kairi! that game really struck my emotional nerves and almost made me cry games aren't just games just like older people say, they also have lessons and morals coming from the story which I believe are better given off rather than from books and movies. I dunno but Squaresoft/Square enix games just has this incredible story writing power
Yours and mine...
Posted on: 2006/7/24 6:55
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
Quote:

alterstar wrote:
yeah I like Tidus and Yuna too, I really like the good ending of FFX-2 where they meet up again. it's very emotional KH2? of course Sora and Kairi! that game really struck my emotional nerves and almost made me cry games aren't just games just like older people say, they also have lessons and morals coming from the story which I believe are better given off rather than from books and movies. I dunno but Squaresoft/Square enix games just has this incredible story writing power

i agree wit u just some people dont understand
Posted on: 2006/7/24 9:11
  •  First_Love
      First_Love
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/ F/ Toronto
Quote:

alterstar wrote:

I 100% agree! In my opinion, every GOOD, game/movie/whatever entertainment it is, has romance, or puppy love in it. I think so anyways. It's like the icing on a cake. Some people don't like icing, so they don't like romance in movies.
Posted on: 2006/7/24 10:12
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/M/Philippines
yeah and they hate it 'cause they can't relate to games although there are games that really are just games but FF and KH games are NOT one of them. FF and KH series should be written down in history man those games are just so heart-warming
Yours and mine...
Posted on: 2006/7/24 16:52
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
i now i agree they have to go down in history i hope they do every installment makes me cry
Posted on: 2006/7/24 18:37
  •  XxSurr3alxX
      XxSurr3alxX
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Female/15/CA
I think square enix makes the best story lines and graphics. ^^ Tidus and Yuna are cute. Very cute.

I guess I like:
KairixSora
Aeris/AerithxCloud(even if alot of people are against this.)
YunaxTidus
RionaxLeon
NaminexRoxas

the best.
Posted on: 2006/7/24 21:15
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/M/Philippines
Quote:

gato2000 wrote:
i now i agree they have to go down in history i hope they do every installment makes me cry

yeah me too. it made me smile and cry I wanna re-play each game but it takes too much time and I think I would get bored. I just wish they make movies of FF 7,8,10,10-2 & KH 1,2 taking the stories exactly from the game. I'd buy all those DVD's if they make em!
Yours and mine...
Posted on: 2006/7/25 4:01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
i now itll be so kool but i doubt itll happen except for ff7
Posted on: 2006/7/25 8:16
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234>