Hi!

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Hi!
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
... My name is Renn. And I really like Hikki's music. I think she is godly and I worship her night and day. My iPod video is litereally FILLED with Utada Hikaru songs AND videos.

Though I love Hikki, she's not the only one I listen to, obviously.

I also like the band Pereza [a Spanish rock band], Rammstein [a German Industrial Metal band], t.A.T.u. [a Russian Pop group], Augustana, The Killers, The Shins, The Seatbelts, Asobi Seksu, Ayumi Hamasaki, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Cure, Radiohead ... and much more.

The most ironic thing about me is that I speak about 5 languages. A dialect of Tagalog, Tagalog, Spanish, English, and German. But I can't speak the language of a country I'm fondest at all ... Japanese is too f***ing hard. So its really hard to listen to Hikki without getting confused. I am aiming to really learn some Japanese, so I do right now. LOLZ. By then, I'll have 6 language to speak. LOLZ.

I play lots of video games. Mostly RPGs like Final Fantasy, Knights of the Old Republic, Deus Ex, some First Person Shooters like Unreal Tournament 2004, America's Army, Counter Strike: Source, and strategy games like Rome: Total War and Civilization IV. I also play games like Tekken, Virtua Fighter ... and SimCity 4 ... and Ace Combat games ... wow, I play a lot lolz

I was introduced to Utada Hikaru by a member of a forum I frequently visit. So thanks to him, I am here now.

the website is www.systemwars.com by the way ... don't attempt to go there expecting something peaceful ... coz its not lolz ... but register anyways and try it out ... go to their subforums ... which are more proper and civilized than their main forums

thx for reading
Posted on: 2006/7/27 20:16
Re: Hi!
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
hey nice to meet u and wow 5 languages thats alotz but kool hope ya like it here and i worship her too
Posted on: 2006/7/27 20:21
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
lolz yeah ... I spoke the dialect first ... then I had to learn Tagalog to be able to attend class coz that's the official language of the Philippines [i was born there and lived there for 12 years ]

while attending class in the Philippines I learned English ... then I moved here in the USA and perfected my English ... then I took Spanish classes in my Freshman and Sophomore years, I had a Spanish-speaking friend who helped me practice and perfect my Spanish, so I was virtually ahead of my class ... so I quit Spanish ... I am going Junior now

I self-taught myself German when I was introduced to Rammstein about 2 years ago ... so I was really learning 2 languages ... I'm not really fluent at German yet ... but since Spanish and German are similar in grammatical structure ... its really not hard to learn German for me ... I am not really fluent at German since I have no one to talk to who speaks German and I really need to expand my German vocabulary
Posted on: 2006/7/27 20:45
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
I'm taking Spanish this upcoming year. Wow, you do know a lot of languages UtadaHikaruLover I wish I did.
Posted on: 2006/7/29 8:52
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
its not that hard to learn
you just need something that will inspire you to learn ... and good luck on your Spanish ... its gonna be tough lolz
Posted on: 2006/7/29 9:06
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
Wow 5 languages! soo cool now u get a *huggles* from me teee heee
=3 hope u have fun here! Wheeee!
Posted on: 2006/7/29 11:25
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
Quote:

LadyFaye wrote:
I'm taking Spanish this upcoming year. Wow, you do know a lot of languages UtadaHikaruLover I wish I did.

wow ur taking spansih thats really kool its fun i already talk spanish but ima learn japanse this year
Posted on: 2006/7/29 14:05
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
Yeah, I know a little Japanese, and I can't wait to take Spanish. Everyone says they think it's hard
Posted on: 2006/7/29 14:28
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
its easy well for me cuzz i learned it since little but u should take
Posted on: 2006/7/29 14:31
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
Yea, well I'm already sighned up for it, so I kinda have to take it now. I really wanted to take German, and my friends wanted me to take French, but I figured Spanish would be more useful. I wish my school offered Latin
Posted on: 2006/7/29 14:34
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>