About You
  Anyone going to Highschool(1st year)?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...8>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  berryz
      berryz
Re: Anyone going to Highschool(1st year)?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
oh, ok. so when are you a freshman though ?
Posted on: 2006/8/13 1:36
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
Ugh, yeah, I'm gonna be a freshman. However I call it freshmeat. I know I'll get lost trying to get to class, we have a new highschool and not even the teachers will know their way around it yet. I'm more annoyed than nervous. Highschool has so much pointless drama with the dating and rumors and crap like that. A lot of the girls are so caddy and the a lot of the boys are dumb (not all boys and girls, but many of them at my school). I'd rather just skip to college. No one cares in college We all just try to get by. That's all just my opinion. Any advice for an incomig freshman?
Posted on: 2006/8/13 9:04
  •  XxSurr3alxX
      XxSurr3alxX
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Female/15/CA
Quote:

LadyFaye wrote:
Ugh, yeah, I'm gonna be a freshman. However I call it freshmeat. I know I'll get lost trying to get to class, we have a new highschool and not even the teachers will know their way around it yet. I'm more annoyed than nervous. Highschool has so much pointless drama with the dating and rumors and crap like that. A lot of the girls are so caddy and the a lot of the boys are dumb (not all boys and girls, but many of them at my school). I'd rather just skip to college. No one cares in college We all just try to get by. That's all just my opinion. Any advice for an incomig freshman?

My middle school was like that.. >.> All the unneccesary
friend/dating/breaking up'drama' practically fried my brain.
But you know what's more worst than those 'dramas'? When people claims to have some mental illness when they really don't. They should be more considerate of people who actually goes through those sufferages! It's ridiculous.

----
My school starts on Aug,21st.
Posted on: 2006/8/13 15:28
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
i think all u really need to worry about is just being urself, upperclassmen real.ly hates it when underclassmen acts as if they know everything and try to be something they honestly can't, if u get my drift. For me I'll be a senior this end of the month, which is cool, meaning i only have 1 more year to go wheeee!. But when i started freshmen i kept to myself and let things flow, but take advantage of school activities or whatever, don't regret it later on. So i hope that helps u Lady Faye and others.
Posted on: 2006/8/13 15:49
  •  XxSurr3alxX
      XxSurr3alxX
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Female/15/CA
Quote:

CrescentLupin9 wrote:
i think all u really need to worry about is just being urself, upperclassmen real.ly hates it when underclassmen acts as if they know everything and try to be something they honestly can't, if u get my drift. For me I'll be a senior this end of the month, which is cool, meaning i only have 1 more year to go wheeee!. But when i started freshmen i kept to myself and let things flow, but take advantage of school activities or whatever, don't regret it later on. So i hope that helps u Lady Faye and others.

Thanks for the tip!
Posted on: 2006/8/13 16:41
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
Yeah, thanks to all of you, XxSurr3alxX and Crescent Lupin 9, I appreciate it And you are lucky you only have one year left, Crescent Lupin 9 I'm jealous
Posted on: 2006/8/13 17:46
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
Quote:

LadyFaye wrote:
Yeah, thanks to all of you, XxSurr3alxX and Crescent Lupin 9, I appreciate it And you are lucky you only have one year left, Crescent Lupin 9 I'm jealous

Awww don't be, i was like that too, thinking to myself that "dang i have to wait 4 years until im done" and now i only have this year left, and it passes by sooooo quickly. And i'm glad that i can help u
Posted on: 2006/8/13 21:56
  •  Utada_numba_one
      Utada_numba_one
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/Male/てぶくろ
Quote:

berryz wrote:
oh, ok. so when are you a freshman though ?

I think people are freshmen's at the average age of 14-15.
Posted on: 2006/8/14 10:25
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
yea it gunna be my first year at high skool but im not really worried they say its the best years of ur life and i hope itll be really funn and i make lots of friends while im there

and yea i im gunna be 15 and its my first year oooo

and utada numba one i still luv ur sig lol
Posted on: 2006/8/14 12:32
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
Yeah, I hope I make friends in highschool too gato, but that's not why I'm there. I'm there to learn, and hopefully maintain my 4.0 gpa and maybe someday become validictorian That's my dream, or at very least to graduate with distinction or honors. I hope to get scholarships for intelligence, too (not that I need them, but I would like the honors and the money is helpful). Does anybody else have dreams like that for highschool, or is it just me?
Posted on: 2006/8/14 17:09
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...8>