About You
  Anyone going to Highschool(1st year)?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456...8>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  berryz
      berryz
Re: Anyone going to Highschool(1st year)?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
dont worry LadyFaye, you're not the only one. not that its bad! :]

im hoping to get a scholarship next year. im gonna try out for a few different schools, and im pretty sure ill make it into one (at least!).

well, good luck on your dream LadyFaye!
Posted on: 2006/8/14 23:00
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
Thank you berryz I hope you get accepted into whatever college you want, and hopefully you'll get scholarships, too My brother has full ride scholarships to his college (in other words, he pays basically nothing because of all of his scholarships) He is really really book smart, and he is naturally that way so he doesn't have to work as hard as I do to get a 4.0. Oh well, I'm smart too, and I have more common sense than he does, so everyone says. Good luck to everyone
Posted on: 2006/8/15 6:47
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
yea i have the same dream lady faye i wish to gradute wit lots of honors to make my parents prou of me and wow lafyfaye a 4.0 i can barely get a 3.0 average

i gotz question wat does validictorian mean srry
Posted on: 2006/8/15 12:27
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
Valedictorian is at the top of the class. Instead of explaining it like this, here is a link to the definition of it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valedictorian
tell me if the link doesn't work
I hope that helps gato. I'm sure if you work hard like I do you can get a 4.0 for sure, i you want to. It's up to you
Posted on: 2006/8/15 14:48
  •  Utada_numba_one
      Utada_numba_one
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/Male/てぶくろ
Valedictorian is something that I wish I was.

BTW, thanks gato!

Anyway I think I graduated Highschool with a 3.2 GPA. Not impressive as i thought it would be. SO yeah, make sure you try hard to get that 4.0 GPA whoever.

Oh yeah, just because your quiet in class doesn't make you a smart person. It's usually those students that asks questions that get higher grades. So don't be afraid to talk aloud. Plus, you make smart friends that way (it's the smart and hardworking friends that make you have motivation to study/homework ). You can still do good by hanging out with drunkees or lower acheiving students but I wouldn't recommend that because according to statistics a majority of students who have friends that are doing bad academically tend to do bad themselves.

Oh yeah, during lunch break (which is an hour at my highschool) don't go out too often. It's a waste of gas money, seriously . Unless if your rich.

You can either choose to be lazy or party if and only IF your a "genius" or born naturally and incredibly smart. Or if you have a 30 or above on the ACT's or a 1500-1600 on the SAT's then you can probably put a little effort on your GPA. That's it. So this basically depends if your smart or hardworking.

WHAAAAA!???? NO HAT?
Posted on: 2006/8/16 10:16
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
I don't intend on going out too much for lunch, it is a waste of gas money, I agree. Yeah, I'm more hardworking than naturally smart (like I said, that's my brother). I plan on working my @$$ off for 4 years to keep my GPA!!! And I do have smart friends
Posted on: 2006/8/16 10:29
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
Quote:

LadyFaye wrote:
Valedictorian is at the top of the class. Instead of explaining it like this, here is a link to the definition of it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valedictorian
tell me if the link doesn't work
I hope that helps gato. I'm sure if you work hard like I do you can get a 4.0 for sure, i you want to. It's up to you

aww thnx lady faye i want u to get good greats to
Posted on: 2006/8/16 10:36
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
Thank you very much gato! I start school in a week, when does everyone else start?
Posted on: 2006/8/16 12:04
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
i just came back from gettin my regresrtation papers i dont start till the 7 of of september
Posted on: 2006/8/16 12:10
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
me start in 2 weeks <3
I too wish i was born smart. . . . .but i have to settle for hardworking lol, though sometimes i feel lazy lol
GANBATTE!
Posted on: 2006/8/16 12:11
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456...8>