Utada Net.com Forum Index
   About You
  Anyone going to Highschool(1st year)?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...45678>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Anyone going to Highschool(1st year)?
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
japanase french spanish italain
Posted on: 2006/8/16 17:57
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
wow, italian? And no german. Wow.
Okay, I just got back from this meeting/freshman orientation thing. We freshman get mentors that are upper classmen, and they showed us around the school, went over rules in groups with us, stuff like that. It was kinda boring. My mentor was nice. They did skits to show us the rules, and they had the cheerleaders teach us the school cheers. wierd. I already hate highschool, but I'll put on my happy go lucky face and deal with it. Only 4 more years til college, only 4 more years til college, only 4 more years till college, only...........
Posted on: 2006/8/17 11:35
  •  Utada_numba_one
      Utada_numba_one
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/Male/てぶくろ
Speaking of languages, I can't wait to take japanese 101-102 this year. It's gonna be so fun!

Quote:

LadyFaye wrote:
I already hate highschool, but I'll put on my happy go lucky face and deal with it. Only 4 more years til college, only 4 more years til college, only 4 more years till college, only...........

Alright, way to suck it up Ladyfaye, you rock!! With that attitude you'l definitly succeed through highschool and college, .
Posted on: 2006/8/17 12:08
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
Thank you Utada_Numba_One. The way I see it, life is what you make of it. If you look at it with a negative attitude things always seem much worse, so I try to look at the positive, not the negative. It's just another part of life (meaning highschool), and I am there to learn and come closer to my dream career . So bring it on highschool, I'll take you on with a smile on my face, and hopefully I'll leave the same way.
Posted on: 2006/8/17 12:32
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
Quote:

LadyFaye wrote:
wow, italian? And no german. Wow.
Okay, I just got back from this meeting/freshman orientation thing. We freshman get mentors that are upper classmen, and they showed us around the school, went over rules in groups with us, stuff like that. It was kinda boring. My mentor was nice. They did skits to show us the rules, and they had the cheerleaders teach us the school cheers. wierd. I already hate highschool, but I'll put on my happy go lucky face and deal with it. Only 4 more years til college, only 4 more years til college, only 4 more years till college, only...........

u put a happy face thats good at least u werent all showin a mad face only 4 years and that much i hope the 4 years will go fast i think you'll have a great time thier i now i will
Posted on: 2006/8/17 19:17
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
Yeah, I hope I'll have a good time at least some of the time, and I'm sure you will, gato
Posted on: 2006/8/18 7:11
  •  Utada_numba_one
      Utada_numba_one
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/Male/てぶくろ
I'll pray for both of you.

WHAAAAA!???? NO HAT?
Posted on: 2006/8/18 9:24
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
Oh, thank you Utada_numba_one. That's very kind of you.
Posted on: 2006/8/18 9:33
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/M/Cali
im gonna become a Junior! (11) my freshmen year was ok..i dint feel any nervous or anything..my sophomore year was prolly a not so good year cuz i had to go to summer skool..but i think my junior is gonna be better..i like how my schedule is goin..well my skool starts on Monday..8/21/06..i wanna go now haha

HIGHLANDS HIGH! HOME OF THE SCOTTS!
Posted on: 2006/8/19 6:43
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
I start Wednesday, and I don't wanna start at all. Oh well. danny, the scotts? What's that supposed to mean? We're the cougars, and our colors are scarlet and grey.
Posted on: 2006/8/19 11:53
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...45678>