12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Vacations
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
Okay, I just returned from a vacation/road rip with my dad to visit my brother and grandparents in Nebraska. (traveling alone with my dad is wierd, but I loved it when he bought me 5 new manga books at my request ) So, I decided to make this a forum: have you guys ever gone on really fun (or really boring) vacations in your life?
Posted on: 2006/8/13 9:22
Re: Vacations
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
yea it was a while ago we went to san diego and we went to sea world and that zoo place after there we left and went to san fransico and i both some games tghere it was really kol no cuzz of the games is cuzz i dont spend alot of time with my parents so it was kool
Posted on: 2006/8/14 12:42
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
I always wanted to visit california for a vacation, especially san francisco
Posted on: 2006/8/14 17:03
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
yeah, that was nice of your dad to buy you those mangas. my mum thinks its complete nonsense, so i just borrow them from the library, my brother or get it off friends.

anyway, back to topic.
last year, i went to canberra! (capital of AUstralia) for camp with my friends. it was great but it was freezing! ><
one night, we went up onto a tower and it was like -04 degrees! ahh so cold! but, when you lok down, the streets and roads were lit up into shapes of animals! so beautiful!
but, like my cabin was cursed or something! =x everyone one of my friend (in the cabin) had a blood nose (a certain time and place). and it was only us! =x
Posted on: 2006/8/14 23:07
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
Wow, maybe your cabin was cursed berryz Yeah, my dad is just happy I am reading something, I even offered to pay for some of the manga books but he wouldn't let me Oh well.
Posted on: 2006/8/15 6:41
  •  riku
      riku
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/Female/Belgium
cool that your dad bought you manga.
the vacation when i had the most fun must have been when i was 10 and went with my parents to turky (sp?)
the worst vacation was this year, my parents were arguing all the time.
berry, it's so awsome you could go on vacation with your friends, that must be a lot of fun.
Posted on: 2006/8/15 10:17
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
nice vaction berryz and -04 degress ill die over there and the animal part most of been beatiful
Posted on: 2006/8/15 12:32
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
I don't think I've ever been in -04 degree weather before, but I'm sure the view was beautiful I love animals, so that would have been awesome for me
Posted on: 2006/8/15 14:23
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/M/Philippines
I didn't really have much fun on my vacation cause it was just out of the town but on my B-day I already told my mom that I would like to celebrate it on another country and she approved woohoooo! but my b-day is still quite far waaahhhh!
Yours and mine...
Posted on: 2006/8/21 3:33
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
Oooooh, celebrating a birthday in another country would be cool
Posted on: 2006/8/21 10:47
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>