Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Discussion
  Does anyone think Gackt is gay or looks like a woman???

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Lily
      Lily
Re: Does anyone think Gackt is gay or looks like a woman???
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
^Yeah, for someone who isn't so buff, Gackt is pretty tough. I read he likes Gundam which is wicked awesome and he can really pack a punch.
Posted on: 2006/8/23 21:45
  •  Papercut_Dreams
      Papercut_Dreams
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Hehe, i agree ^^ Well in some ways... Gackt is just a good looking guy is all... well i think so o.o'' I found this little thing a while back - i DIDN'T make it, and no offence to anyone! I think it's funny :D
Posted on: 2006/8/24 2:59
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
I don't think he's gay, but he's just really pretty. I kinda think he loves himself alot though. xP But yeah there are times where if he dresses like a girl, he'll hecka look like one. But he's just really pretty, that's all. xP
Posted on: 2006/8/25 9:48
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Well as pretty as this man is,If you are that damn good and cool at playing gun survivor there is no way in hell you can be that gay or even gay at all.Watch this episode of Pa-Pa-Pa-Pa-Puffy(Ami & Yumi's show)and be wowed at his coolness.The episode segment is in three parts.His the page for themGackt's Another performance + Gun Survivor with PUFFY(AmiYumi)
Posted on: 2006/8/25 13:03
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:
I don't think he's gay, but he's just really pretty. I kinda think he loves himself alot though. xP But yeah there are times where if he dresses like a girl, he'll hecka look like one. But he's just really pretty, that's all. xP

I think might be into himself a bit much too.I hope I'm wrong though.I've hardly ever hear speak of relationships past or present and He never get asked about them on interviews.Although he always gets interviewed by women from what I've seen....I actually own this guy's whole dicography down to the re-release of love letter that came out recently.I
enjoy his music for the most part,I look to him for ballads more so but he does good work.I give him credit,I wish I could say the same for Miyavi....He HAS worn womans clothes many times...and looked damn good in them...you wouldn't be able to tell in a million years....creepy as hell.
aughh
Posted on: 2006/8/25 13:24
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L ?? / Male / Fukuoka, Japan
In Japan, the fashion style for young men is often more feminine to our eyes than for young men in Western countries. It's nothing to do with being gay, it's just their style.

At the moment, two of the styles for young men are the feminine style you see with Gackt, and the "rapper" style with baggy pants and some kind of cap, for example. Neither have anything to do with any kind of lifestyle choice as they might in the USA or elsewhere.
Posted on: 2006/9/30 16:32
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L USA
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! Yes, he does look gay...and at times, like a woman. This topic is so funny.
Posted on: 2006/11/7 10:15
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 17/F/Singapore
he is a guyz..
but he is juz like Lac~en~cial(not sure how 2 spell XD)
they always dress up quite like gal..
it is because of their long hair u c
Posted on: 2006/11/7 21:49
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 20,girl, Glencove
Hellll yes for the love of god finally said it outloud but hes not gat he is hot but sometimes he looks like a girl but i look at alot of jap male artist they are all like that i think there all metro sexual or something
Posted on: 2007/3/6 18:09
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 17/F/Singapore
o man..
he is a real man..
juz dat his looks abit like woman
Posted on: 2007/3/7 3:22
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>