12345>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Hey everyone!
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
I just started school this week. What about everyone else? Tell me the classes you guys are taking. I'm taking Figure Drawing, Lettering and Layout and Japanese. LOL I know not too many classes huh? Hey, I'm lazy what can I say? xP Alittle bit about the classes.

Figure Drawing: Heh, try to guess. Well if you guess naked people, you're right! I'm drawing naked people. I had my first naked model on Wednesday. Very cool, it was a woman if you're wondering. xP I might have a guy next class.

Lettering and Layout: It's for Graphic Design, and since that's my major I need this class. This class is mostly focused on letters and calligraphy. We have to train our hand to write fancy looking letters and such. Like this kind of stuff: http://www.clas.co.uk/index.html

Japanese: LOL this is probably the easiest to figure out. Yeah I finally got the class. But man so many people wanted to add that class. Good thing I got in, instead of trying to add it. Man there was at least 10 or more people trying to get into that class. She could only take three though. I felt bad for the people that didn't get in, but like the teacher said they should have sign up for the class earlier. xP Oh I learned something too. I'll show you guys what I learned.

Watashi wa Jeslene desu=I am Jeslene. xP Simple and it's the only thing I remember at the moment. xP But more will come once we get farther into the book.
Posted on: 2006/8/25 10:21
Re: Hey everyone!
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
i stat skool the 7 of septmember still gotz a week left yah
and i got japanse and auto mechanic as me electives which is kool

well auto mechanic is well u learn the diffrent parts of the car which i now some alreday

and japanese well the name explains everything

and haha naked people sounds fun drawing them
Posted on: 2006/8/25 13:27
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:
I just started school this week. What about everyone else? Tell me the classes you guys are taking. I'm taking Figure Drawing, Lettering and Layout and Japanese. LOL I know not too many classes huh? Hey, I'm lazy what can I say? xP Alittle bit about the classes.

Figure Drawing: Heh, try to guess. Well if you guess naked people, you're right! I'm drawing naked people. I had my first naked model on Wednesday. Very cool, it was a woman if you're wondering. xP I might have a guy next class.

Lettering and Layout: It's for Graphic Design, and since that's my major I need this class. This class is mostly focused on letters and calligraphy. We have to train our hand to write fancy looking letters and such. Like this kind of stuff: http://www.clas.co.uk/index.html

Japanese: LOL this is probably the easiest to figure out. Yeah I finally got the class. But man so many people wanted to add that class. Good thing I got in, instead of trying to add it. Man there was at least 10 or more people trying to get into that class. She could only take three though. I felt bad for the people that didn't get in, but like the teacher said they should have sign up for the class earlier. xP Oh I learned something too. I'll show you guys what I learned.

Watashi wa Jeslene desu=I am Jeslene. xP Simple and it's the only thing I remember at the moment. xP But more will come once we get farther into the book.

Watashi wa Nihon-go ga sukoshi hanasemasu,demo boku wa yoku hoshimashita.
Posted on: 2006/8/25 13:42
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
I need to take something like that to gato2000. I know NOTHING about cars, so it would be a good idea to take the class, if my car were stopped on the road or something. xP When I get a car that is. xD

LOL it seems like The_Pirate_King_Atomsk, already took Japanese. Uhh what does that mean? xP
Posted on: 2006/8/27 9:15
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
i think i now the first to words they are (i am ) well thats all i now

and u should take that class they say its fun
Posted on: 2006/8/27 9:27
  •  riku
      riku
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/Female/Belgium
i'm jealous that you got Japanese. if it's ok with you, could you post some basics sentences here once a while, i would like to learn some things ^_^
and drawing naked people... that would be just my kind of thing lol
i'm starting school the 1st of september. i'm nervous tough. i'm learning stuff with computers. put them together, break them appart, write programs. i'm a bit afraid that i'm not going to be good enough, i hope i'll make it.
Posted on: 2006/8/27 14:02
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
hey riku that computer class u got is it called computer applications or sumthin like that

and ithink ull do good lol just thinkin of drawing naked people makes me want to get it even more haha
Posted on: 2006/8/27 15:09
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 14/female/California
haha... i start school tomorrow... -_-
Everyone is peeled away from me."- Immortal Rain
Posted on: 2006/8/28 12:50
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 14/female/California
haha... i start school tomorrow... -_-
Everyone is peeled away from me."- Immortal Rain
Posted on: 2006/8/28 12:50
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Yeah, I have four classes and I'm in in college now. It blows. Just kidding, but yeah not so much like highschool. I'm way more focused because it's time and money now.
Posted on: 2006/8/30 17:14
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12345>