<12345>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Re: Hey everyone!
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Sure I'll post up some basic stuff for you guys, but it's even hard for me too. Last class our teacher start saying stuff way fast, and start going really fast too with the lesson. I got hecka lost! @_@ But good thing I took notes. LOL so I'll post them up. I'll even post up some of my skecthes, but they're more jester strokes so it's more lines and than an actual figure.

And Lily, you'll like college much more than high school. Believe me it's much more fun, you have more freedom too. But I wish you guys luck in school. x3
Posted on: 2006/8/31 10:40
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
yea can u post some lessons up that'll be great thnx in advance
Posted on: 2006/9/2 10:23
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
Wow! well im going to college next year, and my majoring will be in media & graphic art, but apparently my relatives think its a waste of time T _ T grrrrrrrr..... im ready to prove them wrong, itssoooo annoying when they think that if u don't major in something prounding or intelligent then its a waste of time. . . . . .*pukes* But anyways i want to ask ppl that, if ur going to major into an art related field, is it usually better to jump into a 4 year college right after highschool? Or is it better to do 2 years of regular college and then do the transfer for University? Becuz im planning to enroll in The art institute of orange county and i was just wondering. Thanks!
Posted on: 2006/9/3 18:53
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

CrescentLupin9 wrote:
Wow! well im going to college next year, and my majoring will be in media & graphic art, but apparently my relatives think its a waste of time T _ T grrrrrrrr..... im ready to prove them wrong, itssoooo annoying when they think that if u don't major in something prounding or intelligent then its a waste of time. . . . . .*pukes* But anyways i want to ask ppl that, if ur going to major into an art related field, is it usually better to jump into a 4 year college right after highschool? Or is it better to do 2 years of regular college and then do the transfer for University? Becuz im planning to enroll in The art institute of orange county and i was just wondering. Thanks!
I know how you feel. My parents don't think I should be doing art either. They won't exactly say it to my face, but my mom always talks about nursing schools and such. And that's up to you,CrescentLupin9. Right now, I'm in a community college, where I can get my AA but I can transfer to state college or something like that. But my advice is that if you're in a community college, get your AA first before transfering into a big college. So that you have something to show the other college to deicide to transfer to. And if you don't go into college, at least you have your AA, so it could probably help you get jobs faster. x3
Posted on: 2006/9/5 12:13
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:
Quote:

CrescentLupin9 wrote:
I know how you feel. My parents don't think I should be doing art either. They won't exactly say it to my face, but my mom always talks about nursing schools and such. And that's up to you,CrescentLupin9. Right now, I'm in a community college, where I can get my AA but I can transfer to state college or something like that. But my advice is that if you're in a community college, get your AA first before transfering into a big college. So that you have something to show the other college to deicide to transfer to. And if you don't go into college, at least you have your AA, so it could probably help you get jobs faster. x3

Thank you sooo much!!!!!!
Posted on: 2006/9/5 20:33
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Yeah no problem. x3 So how's school so far, for everyone? Me alright, I have a test today in my Japanese class! Ahh I hope I pass! >_<
Posted on: 2006/9/12 10:55
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 27 / F / Philippines
mine's going to start dis sept 18!
it'll be one busy semster!!!!!
Posted on: 2006/9/13 13:37
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
well school for me is doing fine. . .*sigh* last year of highschool . . . . oy. . . .OH! and thanks Tombraiderjimm for ur advice.
Posted on: 2006/9/13 14:05
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Wow, Sept 18th? I thought everyone was already in school, LOL lucky you. You can relax a few more days, and no problem CrescentLupin9. I'm glad I can be of some help. I wish you all luck in school. Keep Tryin'! xD Oh and here a bit of a lesson on Japanese for today.

You say a sentence, the subject always comes up first. But yeah it's depends on what the subject is about.

Watashi wa Jeslene desu.

Watashi wa- is the subject in the sentence so it comes first.
Watashi= I
Wa= follows the noun indicating that it is the topic under discussion
Desu= is
It comes after the second noun, which is my name in this sentence and it identifies the second noun and concludes the sentence.

If I said Kore wa Watashi no hon desu.
No= 's
The no is possessive particle.
Hon= Book
Kore= This
So that sentence is: This is my book.

You use Kore, when things are close to you and you only use it for objects not people.
And you use Sore when things are far from you.
And Are, when things are far you too, but a bit differently. Umm it's a bit hard to explain I might have to draw a picture, but you should say it when an object is far from you and a friend or something. xP Ask questions and I'll explain it as best as I can.
Posted on: 2006/9/15 12:03
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 27 / F / Philippines
it's our fourth day at school now!...
and i just saw my crush at the corridor...... *smilez*
Posted on: 2006/9/20 13:22
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>