Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
  What the hell is up with the Utada family...

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
What the hell is up with the Utada family...
guest_Unregistered
I take it everyone knows about the Junko incident at the airport.But does Hikki know?I mean Hikaru has been locked up in some random ass hotel room for months now only doing performances and going to the studio with Kuma Chang.She hasn't seen her Husband in 3 yrs,excluding the time they filmed her PVs,her mom and dad are in US basically living off their daughter's work and then there is Hikki alone and driven to the point that she talks to no one but a teddy bear.How could you do this to your daughter?How could you do this to your wife more so....Iwashita hasn't made another movie since Casshern....VISIT YOUR WIFE!What could you possible be doing?Maybe seeing your real wife.I'm convinced now more than ever that this was a figure head marriage and it served it's purpose...2 yrs ago!If you aren't really in it for her then divorce her!I think it pains her enough that her parents don't pay attetion to her but to have a man that's 15 yrs her senior and supposibly be her husband just show up when it's time to make a new video is wrong.If not then I think divorcing is the less you can do.It's not the fact that she is being neglect it but it's that fact that even her husband neglects her.YOU ARE STUCK WITH A MAN THAT YOU'LL NEVER SEE AND IT'S SAID TO BE TIL DEATH?!Give me break....I vented a bit too much,I want to hear your thoughts.
Posted on: 2006/10/20 21:51
Re: What the hell is up with the Utada family...
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 17/F/Singapore
hey hey hey..
cool down will ya?
probably ppl hv their own reason u noe..
if utada's husband dun wanna meet her..
then how did all her MV come abt..
tink of tis man..
if utada is not wif him..
probably he will b same lonely like utada..
but then dat gal always hv her bear 2 chat wif dat will b weird 4 mi..
nvm..
well..
i can say dat ppl house prob we cant control or do sumting 2 help them rite?
why dun we juz let them settle wif it??
if we gt in the situation we bcome their third party..
u understand wad i mean?
Posted on: 2006/10/20 22:27
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
But it's nearly impossible for my post to be read by any of the Iwashita/Utada family to make a 3rd party present let alone the fact that I'm on Utada side more so than my own.This has obviously been a problem since she was young but it's not getting fixed and the effects are rather apparent now.I just wanted to get how I feel of my chest and get other ppl's input.
Posted on: 2006/10/20 22:55
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 17/F/Singapore
i noe..
but then..
how can u help her??
u cant accompany her....
we r not her real life frens we r her fans..
n tere is nth we can do 2 help out..
i noe how u feel..
but then mayb i tink she nid 2 talk 2 her family..
n i tink Kuma is the onli family who is kin to her can stay wif her..
Posted on: 2006/10/21 0:07
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L ?? / Male / Fukuoka, Japan
Quote:

The_Pirate_King_Atomsk wrote:
I take it everyone knows about the Junko incident at the airport.But does Hikki know?I mean Hikaru has been locked up in some random ass hotel room for months now only doing performances and going to the studio with Kuma Chang.She hasn't seen her Husband in 3 yrs,excluding the time they filmed her PVs,her mom and dad are in US basically living off their daughter's work and then there is Hikki alone and driven to the point that she talks to no one but a teddy bear.How could you do this to your daughter?How could you do this to your wife more so....Iwashita hasn't made another movie since Casshern....VISIT YOUR WIFE!What could you possible be doing?Maybe seeing your real wife.I'm convinced now more than ever that this was a figure head marriage and it served it's purpose...2 yrs ago!If you aren't really in it for her then divorce her!I think it pains her enough that her parents don't pay attetion to her but to have a man that's 15 yrs her senior and supposibly be her husband just show up when it's time to make a new video is wrong.If not then I think divorcing is the less you can do.It's not the fact that she is being neglect it but it's that fact that even her husband neglects her.YOU ARE STUCK WITH A MAN THAT YOU'LL NEVER SEE AND IT'S SAID TO BE TIL DEATH?!Give me break....I vented a bit too much,I want to hear your thoughts.

Umm...have you been smoking something? Do you really believe all that nonsense you just wrote? Just because you don't publicly see something doesn't mean it's not happening, ie: her meeting up with her husband and family.

I assume you're either having a joke, or you're on another planet between your ears....
Posted on: 2006/10/21 0:41
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
But you have to realize....KUMA IS JUST A BIG ASS STUFFED BEAR.He can't solve Hikki's problems!In fact her having him makes it worse!She vents to a bear because her parents are never around,understood.But to think this bear is giving you all the attention she been missing out on for 10 years of her life is ludacris.She doesn't have a choice in the matter as far as I can see either.HER PARENTS DON'T EVEN LIVE IN THE SAME COUNTRY AS HERE!She need to come back home to the US and try and straighten things out,but whose to say that they just won't run from her or ignore her again?Kuma is not gonna start magically talking to Teruzane and say "You need to realize how much pain you are causing your daughter by treating her like this...".It's Impossible,I have a right to be pissed about it,I have the right to not care,BUT THEY DON'T.This is your child for god's sake stop make it seem like you are just sponging off of her if you care so much?Junko was more than likely running with Teruzane and Hikaru's money hence forth the reason she said I don't have with my Husband's or Daughter phone number.Shouldn't I be able to be angry about how logical that is?
Posted on: 2006/10/21 0:50
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 17/F/Singapore
i noe..
but sum how u type until so ridiculous..
@_@
but then if im not wrg..
dat time durin the Utada world concert her dad was tere..
her husband was tere too durin the rehearse..
they cant b not visitin her daughter wad..
she is the onli child in the family..
probably her parent do not hv the time 2 go 2 her country and i dunno wad the hack is her husband doin either...
+ probably her parents were old mayb she should visit her parent instead of them visitin her..
bcause tis is a respect 2 the elders..
if im not wrg..
but tere is nth 2 b anger abt wad..
she hv many frenz around wont feel bored of no1 2 chat wif..
Posted on: 2006/10/21 1:44
  •  fanmail
      fanmail
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/M/UK
eh?? .......Hikki I don't know what to say

|_|L?|??@ (3L|_|?
Posted on: 2006/10/21 9:39
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 17/F/Singapore
wad do u mean???
Posted on: 2006/10/21 18:17
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Currawong wrote:
Quote:

The_Pirate_King_Atomsk wrote:

Umm...have you been smoking something? Do you really believe all that nonsense you just wrote? Just because you don't publicly see something doesn't mean it's not happening, ie: her meeting up with her husband and family.

I assume you're either having a joke, or you're on another planet between your ears....

Or maybe I read her blogs enough to realize this?And I can prove that Teruzane hasn't seen her til the start of the United tour at least.Her mother on the otherhand no physical proof but I think last month's incident can more that entertain my conclusion.Her husband now I don't need any proof at all,she hasn't spoke of him ever since like the end of '04.I think I don't have go on publicity to prove my point,I don't even hear it.This is all conclusions that I've come to draw through the months.She was alone the entire United tour granted but the gap from the Be my last release until then is weird if you ask me.Hikaru admitted herself that her parents have been shakey in the past and the way Junko acted at the airport you can see that.Teruzane lives in upper manhattan and owns 2 apartments here.I'd guess one would be for Junko,I don't know the situation between them but given the fact that they've been broken up and back together 6 times as far as Hikki can remember,I'd take it that they are going through some sh*t they need to work out.I can't take Utada's marriage nearly as seriously as I'd like when they are never seen together nor mentions each other ever(As if we hear from Iwashita nowadays anyway).Last time I saw Hikki with her husband was at the Matrix Reloaded priemere.That's 2004.Until proven wrong, f**k what you think.I'm standing to what I said.No one is going to die for me thinking that she is not in her best of days right now at fault of her parents.I don't believe that this is sudden either.And if it makes up for anything I actually respected Teruzane a great deal because of the support he gives his daughter.He went to abusolutely every promotional interview for the Exodus launch here in the states.Junko was even there for quite a few as well.That doesn't mean that their quarrells of the past don't still reside in the family relationship.But it seems as so he is only around when business is at hand.I'm not saying he doesn't love his daughter to death but I'm rather confident that talking to a stuff bear because no one is around shows that she hasn't been given all the attention she needed when it was called for.
Posted on: 2006/10/21 19:21
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>