Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
  What the hell is up with the Utada family...

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: What the hell is up with the Utada family...
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 17/F/Singapore
well..
seriously..
i hardly hear utada talks abt her parent n her husband stuff..
was it dat she doesnt wan 2 talk abt it?/
or is tere sumting dat is not covered yet?
Posted on: 2006/10/22 0:25
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/m/uk
u should think about what hikki feels :S
many fans just nosy about her life.. she has secrets and dont wunna tell people about it .. nothing wrong.

Ah i think being a celeb is hard, everything in your life, everyone in the world knows about. It's annoying.
Posted on: 2006/10/22 3:26
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 17/F/Singapore
ya..
sumtime even when u r sad u hv no1 to turn to..
is kinda hard 4 them...
Posted on: 2006/10/22 5:47
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

ChiSin_Jong wrote:
u should think about what hikki feels :S
many fans just nosy about her life.. she has secrets and dont wunna tell people about it .. nothing wrong.

Ah i think being a celeb is hard, everything in your life, everyone in the world knows about. It's annoying.

Dude...have you even read anything I've said?This has nothing to do with fans.It's about how there is a definate problem within the family and it needs to straighten out.I didn't say "Man Utada hides everything about her family from us,They must suck!".No,I'm going on what she has said and can be drawn back too what she said.She stopped blogging for since August until last week.And she nothing but,"I spilled something on my pajama pants :(".Now what can someone how is rather religious about her blogs be doing for 3 weeks when there only blog is "I spilled something on my pajama pants"....I'd say eating theirself through depression.I haven't read anywhere that some poked holes until they got Utada to talk....so...how can you blame fans?As if we get to talk often.She doesn't have to answer anything she doesn't want to...she is a grown woman.But that doesn't mean you can live with someone you care about acknowledging your existence.
Posted on: 2006/10/22 6:06
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
First, I think you're reading too much into her blogs. For all we know, she's doing it for fun and she's just joking with what she's typing because she knows her fans will see it. Second, I don't know if the mods would approve of this thread because it's getting a little too personal. We don't know her personally so we can't say anything about her family. As fans we have to respect her privacy. Yeah Hikki speaks about Kuma-Chan a lot, but I think that's out of a joke for the bear because it's like cute and stuff. Finally, I understand what you're saying, but you can't go saying stuff like, "What the hell is up with the Utada family?", because it's disrespectful to her and if you think about it, that's not very nice. We don't know what's going on in Hikki's mind. She takes it day by day like the rest of us. So yeah thanks for sharing your thoughts, but I think it's enough that people say things about Hikki and her family. So let it be.
Posted on: 2006/10/22 9:17
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Lily wrote:
First, I think you're reading too much into her blogs. For all we know, she's doing it for fun and she's just joking with what she's typing because she knows her fans will see it. Second, I don't know if the mods would approve of this thread because it's getting a little too personal. We don't know her personally so we can't say anything about her family. As fans we have to respect her privacy. Yeah Hikki speaks about Kuma-Chan a lot, but I think that's out of a joke for the bear because it's like cute and stuff. Finally, I understand what you're saying, but you can't go saying stuff like, "What the hell is up with the Utada family?", because it's disrespectful to her and if you think about it, that's not very nice. We don't know what's going on in Hikki's mind. She takes it day by day like the rest of us. So yeah thanks for sharing your thoughts, but I think it's enough that people say things about Hikki and her family. So let it be.

This was the most respectable post yet.Thank you Lily.I actually will take your input into thought.
Posted on: 2006/10/22 19:31
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 17/F/Singapore
@ least after u listen 2 others say u hv change ur mood..
Posted on: 2006/10/22 22:28
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L ?? / Male / Fukuoka, Japan
Quote:

The_Pirate_King_Atomsk wrote:

She stopped blogging for since August until last week.And she nothing but,"I spilled something on my pajama pants :(".Now what can someone how is rather religious about her blogs be doing for 3 weeks when there only blog is "I spilled something on my pajama pants"....I'd say eating theirself through depression.I haven't read anywhere that some poked holes until they got Utada to talk....so...how can you blame fans?As if we get to talk often.She doesn't have to answer anything she doesn't want to...she is a grown woman.But that doesn't mean you can live with someone you care about acknowledging your existence.

Umm, she's probably spending time with her husband and family now that she's not busy with the promotion of Ultra Blue and the tour. Have you ever thought that might be the reason?

You shouldn't take her blog so seriously. It's very likely she blogged continuously for 3 months to get her fans excited about the tour.

I think you imagination has gone a bit wild.
Posted on: 2006/10/25 3:46
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 17/F/Singapore
i agree wif rat-chan...
n sumtime i tink dat she took kuma as a subject 2 write her blog
Posted on: 2006/10/25 23:39
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 20/Male/New Zealand
Quote:

vicky wrote:
i agree wif rat-chan...
n sumtime i tink dat she took kuma as a subject 2 write her blog

dont like to say it bt i didnt post nething in this thread vicky
Posted on: 2006/10/26 13:43
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>