About You
  My first Hikki forum! =P Nooob post! YAY

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
My first Hikki forum! =P Nooob post! YAY
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L USA
I've been a fan of Miss Utada Hikaru ever since the release of Kingdom Hearts "Simple And Clean"...however long ago that may've been! XD I've been supporting her...and was so excited when "Exodus" was released here in the US...and purchased it to help her! I also recently preordered "Utada United 2006 Tour"...0_0 SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!! Hehehe...I really love her songs...her beauty as a songwrite...and her dedication as a singer. She's truly one-of-a-kind. ^_^ Happy to be here! *wave wave!* =P See you all around the forum. Oh!!! And you might wanna know...

I'm a girlie...I LOVE Asian musik [just so you know I'm not a noob at it]...Ayumi Hamasaki, Koda Kumi, Namie Amuro, Mika Nakashima, Hitomi Shimatani, BoA...all my favorites! Hehehehe! Along w/ Hikki, of course! And I'm 17...and live in USA...I'm half white, half Indian [Native American, not the 'India' kind]...and and and and...I love cookies!!! But the peanut butter kind only! And and and...I love my bf...he is a sexy beast! And and...n_n excited to be at my first Hikki forum.
Posted on: 2006/11/7 9:11
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic