Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
How did you first hear about hikki?
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 23/M/ Philadelphia, PA USA
Hello Hikki fans

How did you first hear about hikki?

Well me personally found her out by playing kingdom hearts like so many other people. But i did not know wh sang the theme song. Was when i first heard of it it was about when the game first came out and i was like wow i like thtis song and i was wondering who sang it. then about the time of when i firsat heard kingdom hearts 2 was comming out. and i remembered about the theme song and thought i wanna noe who sang that song so i went on the computer and stuff and looked up hikki on wikipedia which is he best website for hikki but no offens utadanet. so i was saying, i found out all this stuff out and how she was comming out with a new album and it blow my mind so i looked up her videos on youtube and fell in love with her. and thats how my obsession began.

SO TELL ME YOUR STORY OF HOW YOU FIRST LEARNED ABOUT HIKARU UTADA AKA MY WIFE TO BE............................
Posted on: 2006/11/8 15:57
Re: How did you first hear about hikki?
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 20/Male/New Zealand
My story starts off in 2002. The year after i was in japan. during a regular japanese class, my teacher at the time, ms mcgregor, told us that we should listen to one of her many cds she had gotten over the years. she then placed in one of them and started playing. for sum reason for me it was kinda hypnotic. so i asked her, who was the singer on there and she replied utada hikaru. from that moment on i just tried to find owt wat she was up to and everything
Posted on: 2006/11/8 19:13
Re: How did you first hear about hikki?
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 17/F/Singapore
well..
it is nth much when her best sold out singles First Love came 2 singapore..
then i juz happen 2 hear it in the radio..
it was awsome n so touch by the song..
feel like cryin @ dat time
><
n then her sing continue comin 2 my country and more song 2 b heard
Posted on: 2006/11/8 21:11
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic