•  Lord Snow
      Lord Snow
The Exorcist
Administrator
A/S/L
So...I saw this the past weekend.

I had enjoyed it...if "enjoy" can really be the right word for it XD

For starters...if you're easily made squeamish stay FAR away from this movie XD

I've been a big fan of horror movies and I've seen a lot of them and some parts of this one made me squirm. Just one or two brief examples, you see a kid literally getting ripped apart by a bunch of hyenas and in one of the exorcism scenes...people's bones start breaking..the highlight of which is the guy who's holding onto the kid...his fingers like...peel backwards from the kid's arm until they like......snap...backwards....and all the bones are showing and evrything >.<

On the mental side of things...there's a lotta disturbing imagery. Inverted crosses, swastika's bloody suicides....child killing in cold blood >.<

BUT...I had fun. I would have had MORE fun if "certain" plans had worked out well... >.>

But not everything can go your way XD I liked the few nods to the original Exorcist movie and this new version of the "backwards down the stairs" walk that was soooo freking unnerving in the first movie.

But yeah....has anyone else seen it or wants to post reasons why NOT to see it? *coughGokiecoughcough* ^.^"
Posted on: 2004/8/24 14:40
  •  Gokie
      Gokie
Re: The Exorcist
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

Lord Snow wrote:
But yeah....has anyone else seen it or wants to post reasons why NOT to see it? *coughGokiecoughcough* ^.^"

?_?

I won't see it, but then I care very little for the genre as a whole.

~KS
Posted on: 2004/8/24 19:50
  •  No_Doubt
      No_Doubt
Re: The Exorcist
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
I hate horror movies. They scare me.
Oops, I think that's the point to them.
Posted on: 2004/11/6 16:15
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic