Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...11>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
omg hikki's new single "Flavor of Life"
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 23/M/ Philadelphia, PA USA
hello hikki fans

omg omg omg omg omg hikkis new song flavcr of life. What are we gonna do? this suspence is killing me i want to her the song and get it quick. omg so i went to the hikki website and i read the news!!!!!!!!!! it gonna come out on the 28 of february!!!!!!!!!! i wih she would hurry up and make the video lol becuase i ned to hear that song lol. And it isnt like a a song like traveling because traveling is like a pop tecno song. Its a ballad it said like sakur drops. But i i first seen it i was like so eited and i skimmed it out of exicitment and i didnt read it that good and i was like omg she been watching to much flavor fla with the flavor of love but then i calmed down and realized that it was called flavor of life which is way better because i think that floavor of love would be like this is love lo but im gonna go because my rists are starting to hurt because the keyboard is at a angle so bye and omg!!!!!!!
Posted on: 2007/1/4 12:16
  •  IceAngel
      IceAngel
Re: omg hikki's new single "Flavor of Life"
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/Female/UK
Wow! Thanks for the news! I cant wait to here the song.... I think I will start browsing the web now for more info lol! :-O
*Runs off excited*
Posted on: 2007/1/4 13:06
  •  kay-chan
      kay-chan
Re: omg hikkis new single "Flavor of Life"
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 14 female malaysia
really? the title is flavour of life? i've heard the news that she will release a new single this february but i didn't knw the details..thanx for the info~!

Boku wa Kuma = i'm Kuma Chang!! ~
Posted on: 2007/1/4 14:20
  •  1Brando
      1Brando
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/Male/La Puente, CA
i heard frum some places that her new single would be the theme song to Kingdom Hearts 3
Posted on: 2007/1/4 15:31
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/M/Cali
OMG!!!!!!!!! (FAINTS!) dang biiotch! im so HAPPY..omg omg omg...plus that i have feelings called EMOTIONS. LOL it makes me so damn (censored)in excited!!!!!!!..thas for the info!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG!!!!
Posted on: 2007/1/4 17:11
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L ?? / Male / Fukuoka, Japan
It's for a new TV drama about a bunch of Japanese kids who go to New York for some or other reason. I was watching a docco on the making of the new series on TV in the background when I suddenly saw Hikki singing in the studio.
Posted on: 2007/1/4 21:00
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/M/Cali
HEY U GUYS CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!! I THINK AFTER "FLAVOR OF LOVE" SHES GONNA HAVE ANOTHER SINGLE!!
CALLED: "YOU CAN HEAR THE CHILDREN'S SONG"

JUST GO TO THIS WEBSITE (WIKIPEDIA) AND THE OTHER SINGLE WILL BE BELOW "FLAVOR OF LIFE"...DANG IS THIS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE??!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utada_Hikaru_discography
Posted on: 2007/1/4 21:33
  •  kay-chan
      kay-chan
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 14 female malaysia
isn't the song 'kodomotachi no uta ga kikoeru'(or known as you can hear the children's song) is the first song she ever created when she was a little kd?

Boku wa Kuma = i'm Kuma Chang!! ~
Posted on: 2007/1/4 21:46
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 17/F/Singapore
i noe tis long ago d..
Posted on: 2007/1/5 0:03
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/M/Cali
really? how???
Posted on: 2007/1/5 2:38