Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Other Music
  I must say the "ayu had aids?" topic was the most entertaining thing I've read in a while XD

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...6>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
I must say the "ayu had aids?" topic was the most entertaining thing I've read in a while XD
guest_Unregistered
First off for the respect of Q's authority,WHO SO EVER POST ON THIS THREAD PLEASE DO NOT DO THE FOLLOWING:

Talk about the topic that I wanted to be in to joking on the idiocy that the world has let loose on Utadadnet.

It's been a long break from Utadanet for me and I have to say that topic made me feel right at hme....with 2 new adorable little babies I get to guide and direct into teenagehood.Ayumi "had" aids.You got to try better than that ppl.That's like saying "Gackt and HYDE are married" XD *sigh* and Hi tombraider and Vicky long time no readanyofyourposts
Posted on: 2007/1/29 18:55
  •  tsunvun86
      tsunvun86
Re: I must say the "ayu had aids?" topic was the most entertaining thing I've read in a while XD
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 24/M/Australia
Pffftttt~!!!!!
*giggles*
Posted on: 2007/1/29 20:11
Re: I must say the "ayu had aids?" topic was the most entertaining thing I've read in a while XD
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 17/F/Singapore
weird.....................
Posted on: 2007/1/30 3:30
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Re: I must say the "ayu had aids?" topic was the most entertaining thing Ive read in a while XD
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore

you don't seem normal.
Posted on: 2007/1/30 9:17
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Re: I must say the "ayu had aids?" topic was the most entertaining thing Ive read in a while XD
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
LOL yes hey, I remember you. Yeah I do agree that there has been a few weird threads here. But you can't help it, people hear and make rumors about people everyday. It's not something you can avoid. But what was that you said about babies?
Posted on: 2007/1/30 11:59
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 20/female/Tupelo,MS
it was very entertaining reading about that
Posted on: 2007/1/30 21:07
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 17/F/Singapore
but it is true abt it sia..
if not y jap news will out leh??
Posted on: 2007/1/31 2:12
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

vicky wrote:
but it is true abt it sia..
if not y jap news will out leh??
Vicky, you have to show us some proof if you say it's true. But if you don't have any, we can't believe you.(I know I sure don't) You said it was in a newspaper right? What newspaper? And if you saw the article, why don't you show it to us.
Posted on: 2007/1/31 9:21
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
its in the singapore newspaper dammit, my frens told me about it too u dimwit...
go look for urself... i dun recall the newspaper name cos theres just too much chinese newspapers in singapore.

vicky my fren say its xin min ri bao...
Posted on: 2007/1/31 9:56
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
So you've seen it too?! Oh, well it's more believable when two people say they saw it. But I need the name of the newspaper to even try looking for it. But is this newspaper more like a tabloid type of thing?
Posted on: 2007/1/31 10:22
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...6>