Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Other Music
  I must say the "ayu had aids?" topic was the most entertaining thing I've read in a while XD

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Re: I must say the "ayu had aids?" topic was the most entertaining thing Ive read in a while XD
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Well I was trying to search for Ayumi and this STD thing. And I found one web site that talked about it, and they also had the article that talks about Ayumi. I guess. It might the article you guys were talking about.

Here's the site, they also had the link to the article too:
http://www.sgclub.com/singapore/ayumi_hamasaki_kana_4748.html

I need someone to confirm if this is that article, because I can't read Chinese so I need some help here. xP Here's the link to the article.
http://stars.zaobao.com/pages5/binqibu070120.html

I still doubt this is true about Ayumi, I still think it's just some tabloid thing. They might even be talking about somebody else.
Posted on: 2007/1/31 11:03
Re: I must say the "ayu had aids?" topic was the most entertaining thing Ive read in a while XD
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 17/F/Singapore
thx..
Posted on: 2007/2/1 5:56
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
yeah that's the one im talking about.

so treadstarter, dun make bullshits out of stuffs you don't know.
Posted on: 2007/2/1 6:18
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
So they mostly spread alot of rumors then?
Posted on: 2007/2/1 11:01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 17/F/Singapore
it is not a rumor it is true
Posted on: 2007/2/2 5:50
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

vicky wrote:
it is not a rumor it is true
OKay so you say it's true. Is there anybody that thinks that way?

Can someone please translate it?
Posted on: 2007/2/2 10:52
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 17/F/Singapore
i dunno how 2 translate it...
Posted on: 2007/2/2 20:00
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
man lots of rumors but i dont think it true
Posted on: 2007/2/2 20:04
Administrator
A/S/L
Usually if its reported by some non-Japanese Tabloid, it is the furthest thing from the truth. Such is the case "reportedly" with many Singaporean and Chinese tabloids... "reportedly" as i havent seen any proof~

vicky (and others too) next time when you post something, please back it up with some citation, such as a link, or a scan or image, or even name of the publication.

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2007/2/3 1:10
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 17/F/Singapore
Quote:

Q wrote:
Usually if its reported by some non-Japanese Tabloid, it is the furthest thing from the truth. Such is the case "reportedly" with many Singaporean and Chinese tabloids... "reportedly" as i havent seen any proof~

vicky (and others too) next time when you post something, please back it up with some citation, such as a link, or a scan or image, or even name of the publication.

but if it is onli in its own country i still can believe cause it onli spread within them..
but if it is gone 2 our country n spread 2 every1...
then i tink tis is true
Posted on: 2007/2/3 1:54
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456>