Re: Kuma Changs twin brother
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

luv_and_piece wrote:
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:
Well it's the morning now. Here is my picture of my kuma! ^w^
His name is Baby bear and my boyfriend gave it too me. Aww it's soo cute!!! I love my boyfriend and I love my bear. Well anyways here's my kuma. xP

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v246/tombraiderjm/mykuma.jpg

Aww! He's so cute. (^-^) You're lucky to have a boyfriend who gives you cute stuffed animals, albeit Beenie Baby stuffed animals.

But I love Beenie Babies--I have a big bag of them on my top bunk bed. Adorableness!

Your first post amuses me. You know, the one right above this one and all.

PS: I should be able to post a picture of Mopi a little later on today, or maybe tomorrow. I'll just have to ask my mom how to get the pics onto my computer

(/clueless nerd)
Yes I am lucky, that I have someone that loves me so much. I hope that you will also find someone that loves you alot too. It's the best feeling ever. <33 =3 I think I might get him this coming Valentines. We said that we wouldn't celebrate that day, but I just want to surprise him with something nice. xP Do you collect TY beanie babies? Or do you just have a few?
Posted on: 2007/2/8 18:10
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 15/F/U.S.
Quote:

Kuma wrote:
Im Kuma =]

(looks at your name)

So you are
Posted on: 2007/2/8 18:26
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 15/F/U.S.
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:
Quote:

luv_and_piece wrote:
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:
His name is Baby bear and my boyfriend gave it too me. Aww it's soo cute!!! I love my boyfriend and I love my bear. Well anyways here's my kuma. xP

Aww! He's so cute. (^-^) You're lucky to have a boyfriend who gives you cute stuffed animals, albeit Beenie Baby stuffed animals.

But I love Beenie Babies--I have a big bag of them on my top bunk bed. Adorableness!

PS: I should be able to post a picture of Mopi a little later on today, or maybe tomorrow. I'll just have to ask my mom how to get the pics onto my computer

(/clueless nerd)
Yes I am lucky, that I have someone that loves me so much. I hope that you will also find someone that loves you alot too. It's the best feeling ever. <33 =3 I think I might get him this coming Valentines. We said that we wouldn't celebrate that day, but I just want to surprise him with something nice. xP Do you collect TY beanie babies? Or do you just have a few?

D'aww. I'm feeling all warm inside!

Anyway... I used to collect Beanie Babies. I would beg my mom to get them for me. Yeah...
Posted on: 2007/2/8 18:30
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 17/F/Singapore
it is expensive rite?
Posted on: 2007/2/9 1:59
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 15/F/U.S.
None of them were that expensive, really, back in the 1990's. If I remember correctly, the first ones were only about $10. Some were really, really inexpensive.

But the Holiday Bear line was probably the most expensive. Now that they're collectors' items, I think they go for hundreds of dollars on places like eBay.
Posted on: 2007/2/9 11:26
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 17/F/Singapore
ic..
but @ least it is cute..
^^
Posted on: 2007/2/9 20:16
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

luv_and_piece wrote:
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:
Quote:

luv_and_piece wrote:
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:

(/clueless nerd)

D'aww. I'm feeling all warm inside!

Anyway... I used to collect Beanie Babies. I would beg my mom to get them for me. Yeah...
Yeah I used to have a whole bunch of the small ones when Macdonald's was selling them. But my first actually TY Beanie is a Tiger I got was I was going to the doctor. It was at a gift shop and his name is name India. He is very cute, I gave him to my boyfriend and now India lives with him. x3
Posted on: 2007/2/12 14:24
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 17/F/Singapore
wow..
dats cool
Posted on: 2007/2/12 23:33
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>