Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Remixed & Karaoke Bar
  [Video] UH Live Streaming 20 Dai wa IKEIKE! (English Subtitled)

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...4567
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Re: [Video] UH Live Streaming 20 Dai wa IKEIKE! (English Subtitled)
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
please, do you want me to flame?
Posted on: 2008/2/11 3:41
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 55/M/USA
Quote:

soilman wrote:
I see somebody has put some of this much sought after performance on youtube. Here is part one, follow on from there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5k3NzLkKRM
This is really cool. I liked watching it, and hope I can get through them all, before Utada's Daddy or somebody takes them all down. I figure I have less than 12 hours to watch, before they are all lost to the Internet forever. So ironic when fans post hotlinks here on UtadaNet.com and then they get taken down on the Web forever. Maybe Utada will start her own Cable TV station, on the model being built by Oprah Winfrey? I still think Utada should visit the Martha Stewart Show, maybe with a couple of talented Japanese chefs in tow, or a whole assemblage of her entourage, either the studio crowd, or her musician friends.
Posted on: 2008/2/16 20:15
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

ItaloSuave wrote:
Quote:

soilman wrote:
I see somebody has put some of this much sought after performance on youtube. Here is part one, follow on from there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5k3NzLkKRM
This is really cool. I liked watching it, and hope I can get through them all, before Utada's Daddy or somebody takes them all down. I figure I have less than 12 hours to watch, before they are all lost to the Internet forever. So ironic when fans post hotlinks here on UtadaNet.com and then they get taken down on the Web forever. Maybe Utada will start her own Cable TV station, on the model being built by Oprah Winfrey? I still think Utada should visit the Martha Stewart Show, maybe with a couple of talented Japanese chefs in tow, or a whole assemblage of her entourage, either the studio crowd, or her musician friends.

??????????????????????????????????????
Posted on: 2008/2/17 11:22
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 22/f/Ontario
Wow, I bought this DVD in Japan and was watching it today wishing I could understand it better (Hikki mumbles too much for me ;_; ) and here is this thread. Isn't she cute in this video? I like how she randomly bursts into songs. Wish I could have chatted to her that night :jealous of all the ppl on the chatline:

Oh and I would so get the Hikki station. I would pay for the thing myself if they had one :D
Posted on: 2008/2/24 23:34
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19!!! ???? Philippines
ive downloaded this video at you tube but the 9th part is missing... anyone has a 9th part of this video????
Posted on: 2008/3/12 9:09
  •  akuma_tsubasa
      akuma_tsubasa
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
heres the 9th part http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ePYrkgkFZM
but now the 10th part is missing someone have it or have the whole vid they would like to share thanks
Posted on: 2009/7/12 2:29
  •  simpleandclean99
      simpleandclean99
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
does anyone still have the torrent? i really want this but i don't think the torrent link works any more TT_TT
Posted on: 2011/4/29 2:27
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...4567