Utada's Divorce

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...20212223242526...33>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Utadas Divorce
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 55/M/USA
Yes, right around the corner. We have to start a Utada fan club, and bring her here to Manchester, New Hampshire USA for a concert or otherwise to visit with us - Wouldn't that be great? Before she gets too famous.
Posted on: 2007/8/13 11:12
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
You think she can get more famous???
Posted on: 2007/8/13 11:58
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
prolly =D
Posted on: 2007/8/13 12:19
  •  S0ySauce
      S0ySauce
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L I'm not a dude
If America opens up their eyes, yes.

But I rather her not get too famous in America otherwise papparazzis would be on her tail 24/7.
Posted on: 2007/8/13 13:36
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

S0ySauce wrote:
If America opens up their eyes, yes.

But I rather her not get too famous in America otherwise papparazzis would be on her tail 24/7.

That's why as much as I hate saying this, I hope she doesn't get famous in America. You know that she wants to live a normal life, but if she becomes famous over here, that is over...
Posted on: 2007/8/13 13:39
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 55/M/USA
I expect she should be filling stadiums with fans in America any day now. I only found out about her by accident, and I have just received two of her three CDs so far. The papparrazi photogs don't know what they are missing; she's so cute, so photogenic. I have no idea what it's like living inside a fishbowl like that, but it can't hurt the career. Personally, I am thinking she might be a natural Actor in Hollywood movies, as well. She is well spoken and has a nice stage presence. I want her on tour here where we can see her, like in Russia or her upcoming tour in the Far East. She should book a show at a trendy Boston venue, and maybe New York and Chicago. Maybe someplace in Los Angeles. Get some media coverage, and Voila! Instant stardom. Of course, she is already a big star, but i mean bigger big star.
Loving Utada's Music and Career
Posted on: 2007/8/13 14:08
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

ItaloSuave wrote:
I expect she should be filling stadiums with fans in America any day now. I only found out about her by accident, and I have just received two of her three CDs so far. The papparrazi photogs don't know what they are missing; she's so cute, so photogenic. I have no idea what it's like living inside a fishbowl like that, but it can't hurt the career. Personally, I am thinking she might be a natural Actor in Hollywood movies, as well. She is well spoken and has a nice stage presence. I want her on tour here where we can see her, like in Russia or her upcoming tour in the Far East. She should book a show at a trendy Boston venue, and maybe New York and Chicago. Maybe someplace in Los Angeles. Get some media coverage, and Voila! Instant stardom. Of course, she is already a big star, but i mean bigger big star.
Loving Utada's Music and Career

Well, she herself admited she didn't like the stardom that much. She just want to be a regular person. I think she rather not to be famous in America. It's a dirty society nowadays.
Posted on: 2007/8/13 15:14
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
yes! very! =/

thats why i'm gonna go over there to see her ^^v

maybe even have a nice conversation

that would be so awesome ^^v
Posted on: 2007/8/13 20:54
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 55/M/USA
Whoa, "Dirty"? We in USA have what you might call a "low" culture, simply because we are a continental nation, like China, with many sectors and territories and people. Actually, China is more homogenous than us, because they are mostly Han Chinese ethnicity, I think. Anyway, Japan in my Cosmology here, is "high" culture, in part because the population, while diverse, is also culturally homogenous, not heterogenous like America. England is another example of "high" culture. Maybe it is the Royalty that keeps things ordered. Don't think "Dirty" think "Creative" because making entertainment and laws and sausage can be "dirty" business if you watch too closely. I think utada's style comes in part from her New York City origins, which makes her a diversified, open personality, at least on-stage. Urbane is the word, maybe. I'm certain she struggles like an American in the Workshop of her Creativity, but all you see is the Finished Product. Hands on workshops are not dirty, they are creative places where the juices flow. I will admit that America has changed a lot in the last 30 to 40 years, maybe not all for the best. Big changes last six years, too, from Republic to Empire. But I will stop, don't want to discuss "comfort women" or anything else controversial about past conflicts. Everybody's happy nowadays, right?
Posted on: 2007/8/13 21:27
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
What I am saying is that the celebrity life in America is ridiculous.

You know what I am tired of? Hearing about celebrities on the news all the time when people don't give a crap. It's bad out there...
Posted on: 2007/8/13 21:34
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...20212223242526...33>