Utada's Divorce

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...21222324252627...33>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Utadas Divorce
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 55/M/USA
Well, and here we are at a website devoted entirely to one celebrity. There are websites in America that are nothing but celeb news, and our newspapers and magazines are heading that way, big trend. All in all, I think it is harmless, because Television and Magazines are not necessarily the best way to inform yourself as a Citizen, anyway. Just know that "Bread and Circuses" in the Roman fashion, is a recipe for "Decline and Fall" as in the book by that title. Specific problems people have as individuals are bigger nowadays, because families and community values have been tremendously diminished, which strengthens elites, corporations and governments, but which weakens humanity and individuals. You have to try to find connections, networks, and helpful people. Also, "Ask, and you shall receive." If you do not share with people your needs, how can they know to help you? As Mencius the Chinese philosopher said, "People are basically good." So try not to "soldier through" your problems completely alone and without assistance. It could take the form of finding folks with similar concerns, and just talking out loud about it. Knowing you are not alone in the problems you cope with. That helps. Celebs just make for icing on the cake of Life. Human condition is shared by everyone, even and especially Celebs. Remember, "It is not what happens to you, but what you do about it, that counts!" It's true, if you think about it. Celebs can serves as occasional role models in this regard. Like Hikki, to stay on topic (great "save", eh?)
Posted on: 2007/8/13 22:06
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 17/F/Singapore
but do u all tink dat she wanna let tis happen?
Posted on: 2007/8/14 2:28
  •  JapaneseyJason
      JapaneseyJason
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I'd marry Utada. x]

~JapaneseyJason
Posted on: 2007/10/6 20:32
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
er, no digging up of older threads, ok?
Posted on: 2007/10/7 12:36
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 55/M/USA
Utada has shut down her MySpace webpages overnight, and "Song has been deleted by the Artist" in every instance. Is ItaloSuave no longer Hikki's friend? What could I have done wrong, I wonder. All I did was post a Polysics music video. I think that band used to be connected to Utada Hikaru. I have been promoting them both for 1/2 year now, because I like them both so much. Both have acquired new recognition and American success, I think. What's going on, I wonder, with Utada of late?
Posted on: 2007/10/10 8:23
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

ItaloSuave wrote:
Utada has shut down her MySpace webpages overnight, and "Song has been deleted by the Artist" in every instance. Is ItaloSuave no longer Hikki's friend? What could I have done wrong, I wonder. All I did was post a Polysics music video. I think that band used to be connected to Utada Hikaru. I have been promoting them both for 1/2 year now, because I like them both so much. Both have acquired new recognition and American success, I think. What's going on, I wonder, with Utada of late?

Utada Hikaru never had a Myspace profile in the first place, ItaloSuave. Those are just "fake" profiles.
Posted on: 2007/10/10 16:45
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

.:Hikki:. wrote:
Quote:

ItaloSuave wrote:

Utada Hikaru never had a Myspace profile in the first place, ItaloSuave. Those are just "fake" profiles.

and also, japanese people don't use myspace

so people, stop assuming
Posted on: 2007/10/10 22:01
  •  zen_shadow
      zen_shadow
User on Probation
A/S/L 18th/Male/Indonesia
At d' First time I'd heard this news, I'm SAD too ! -Thinking of Hikki's Heart- But, for a moment, I'd thinking again and made a new dream on my life' & that's "TO LOVE & MARRIED UTADA HIKARU, then LIVE PEACEFULLY TOGETHER"!!! And NOW,I even can give ALL of MY LIFE just only to GET HERS HEART & LOVE! And I'll NEVER surrender till My Dreams had fulfilled!!! <Maybe its TOO Funny to be Heard,BUT what I said is TRUE & Nobody CAN changed it!!!> Utada Hikaru...Aishiteru yo!!!
Posted on: 2007/10/20 13:29
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

zen_shadow wrote:
At d' First time I'd heard this news, I'm SAD too ! -Thinking of Hikki's Heart- But, for a moment, I'd thinking again and made a new dream on my life' & that's "TO LOVE & MARRIED UTADA HIKARU, then LIVE PEACEFULLY TOGETHER"!!! And NOW,I even can give ALL of MY LIFE just only to GET HERS HEART & LOVE! And I'll NEVER surrender till My Dreams had fulfilled!!! <Maybe its TOO Funny to be Heard,BUT what I said is TRUE & Nobody CAN changed it!!!> Utada Hikaru...Aishiteru yo!!!

Such confidence that this guy has. Tsk tsk.
Posted on: 2007/10/20 14:38
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
ya think that zen shadow will ever meet her...sheesh with that much confidence...that i think he will...hes gonna have to do alot to get a heart as big as hers i bet
Posted on: 2007/10/20 19:54
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...21222324252627...33>