but then..
her dad oso respect those 2 which i feel dat it is gd
Posted on: 2007/3/7 3:20
Re: Utadas Divorce
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L ?? / Male / Fukuoka, Japan
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
it's like the relationship wasn't supposed to start to begin with.

but somehow i think that it's partly hikki's fault.

not trying to insult, but, it's like her paying that old fart money to direct, then after a few years, divorce...

it's like the marriage is only to keep kiriya faithful to hikki.

what do you guys think?

i want helpful/deep answers, not dumb answers.

People come into our lives, then, when their purpose in our lives is over, it is time for them to go.

Hikki seems exceptionally mature for her age. I've known other girls like her date men far older than them. In these cases, the relationship is good for them.

I think your comments are very insulting to both of them. I don't see why there is anything beyond exactly what both of them said in Hikki's blog about it. If you're in a relationship, but can't nurture that relationship properly for a long time, then maybe it's time to part ways.

I'm sure they are still very close, even if they aren't able to be physically close.

Maybe you expect there to be some big drama behind it all, like you read about other celebrities, and you can't understand that people can simply make an amicable decision about their future without any drama.
Posted on: 2007/3/8 19:36
  •  kurisutaru_90
      kurisutaru_90
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 17/f/USA
i think its sad but then again it opens more oppertunities in their lives and they have more possibilities if they are currently single. although everything happens for a reason
Posted on: 2007/3/8 20:42
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 17/F/Singapore
Quote:

Currawong wrote:
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
it's like the relationship wasn't supposed to start to begin with.

but somehow i think that it's partly hikki's fault.

not trying to insult, but, it's like her paying that old fart money to direct, then after a few years, divorce...

it's like the marriage is only to keep kiriya faithful to hikki.

what do you guys think?

i want helpful/deep answers, not dumb answers.

People come into our lives, then, when their purpose in our lives is over, it is time for them to go.

Hikki seems exceptionally mature for her age. I've known other girls like her date men far older than them. In these cases, the relationship is good for them.

I think your comments are very insulting to both of them. I don't see why there is anything beyond exactly what both of them said in Hikki's blog about it. If you're in a relationship, but can't nurture that relationship properly for a long time, then maybe it's time to part ways.

I'm sure they are still very close, even if they aren't able to be physically close.

Maybe you expect there to be some big drama behind it all, like you read about other celebrities, and you can't understand that people can simply make an amicable decision about their future without any drama.

i agree wif currawong..
cause gals wan 2 hv much older boys 2 take care of them..
so 4 hikki i tink is nature
Posted on: 2007/3/8 22:41
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 15/F/U.S.
Well, at first I was all sad, but then I got to thinking about it.

If two people just can't work it out, support each other emotionally and all, then what's the point of staying together?

And also, yeah, there's probably not all the drama we see from most celebrity divorces over here in the U.S. behind WHY they did this. I know a lot of divorces I see on television are due to the people not being able to stand each other, but sometimes, less than more, people make the decision that they just can't help each other with each other's needs.

I think most divorces happen because the partners can't help each other financially (not in Hikki and Kaz's case, though), anyway. I don't think there's all that animosity and hate and lies behind the story like there are in soap opera divorces and American celebrity divorces.
Posted on: 2007/3/9 4:22
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 17/F/Singapore
JJ..
u noe the MRT in our country tere gt free newspaper rite??
my brother help mi gt 2 n both gt the infor abt hikki divorse..
1 said dat last time hikki hv womb cancer which lead her cant gif birth any more n bcause of tis her husband divorse wif her..
the other 1 say is bcause of hikki's father selfishness cause the both of them 2 gt separated..her dad wan her 2 stay wif him n bcause of tis prob kiriya keep stayin outside n drink alchol everyday 2 gt the loneliness away while hikki went out wif her frens n other artist....
Posted on: 2007/3/10 2:49
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15/ F/ Singapore
vicky, i think both of them are horriblely wrong. firstly, hikki didn't even have womb cancer!!!it was just a hereditary benign tumor. and even though i don't have any evidence, i think the second one is wrong too.

and jj, even though i USUALLY agree wif u, i think that u are wrong now. to say that hikki has been using kiriya to direct her vids is like...slandering her.

and to call someone an old fart is very inconsiderate. how would u feel if i called u an old fart and i meant it?

anyways, i think hikki and kiriya have their own personal reasons for divorcing with each other, and that we, as fans should not dwell too much into it. Respect the fact that although they are famous people, they deserve to have their privacy too. how would u feel if u had just divorced and ppl are like...why did u divorce? wouldn't u feel very upset, hurt and somewhat distressed. even if U do not hav an imagination, at least we should care about hikki's feelings .as fan we wouldn't want hikki to be upset right
Posted on: 2007/3/12 2:20
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
OMG womb cancer, that sounds soo scary, I hope you're wrong. Anyway.. yes it is sad Hikki divorced, but if you think about it (in general), artists do this all the time. Some got married not for true love and happiness, but to get divorced after 2 years or so +__+. Quite hard to find good artist that doesn't get married and divorce

In anycase, I'll hope this wouldn't affect her singing, videoclips etc.
Posted on: 2007/3/12 13:36
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/M/Cali
geeze, why do yall make it sound like utadas divorce have a BIG affect on u guys..i mean like i said b4, theres no reason, or do u guys think that it might affect her singing career? (that she might stop). i dont think so...and dang..why are yall making some rumors
Posted on: 2007/3/12 23:14
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
cheers for danny!

so, close this thread!

its not like hikki's gonna die or anything...

kiriya's an extra
Posted on: 2007/3/13 6:39
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567...33>