Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Hayner
      Hayner
*shyly waves*
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 19/M/Oregon
Hi my names Hayner. I'm nineteen years old. I like kingdom hearts and other video games. My favorite thing to do besides playing games is to read. Utada's songs were the first ones i real liked enough to listen to. I have all of them on my mp3 player (don't worry i bought the cds and put them on my computer then to the mp3 player). I have fibromayaliga, that's arthrites in the muscles. I'm alwayes in pain cuse of it. Normal pain is timed ten on me. I also have a seziure disorder and asbergers. I also (if i don't have enough to deal with) happen to be gay. If you don't like me cuse of that it's your loss. Well i'm just glad to be here.
Posted on: 2007/3/2 21:40
Re: *shyly waves*
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
nice to meet u man
and it suks u have that fibromayaliga man
well i hope u like ur stay
Posted on: 2007/3/3 11:39
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Re: *shyly waves*
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Nice to meet you, I hope you stay for awhile. We need more and more polite people to talk too. Hope to see you around the forums. Welcome!

And laijunjie14, I don't know what you're trying to say, but it sounds rude. And I don't like it, please be more respectful to others.
Posted on: 2007/3/5 8:20
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic