<12
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Japan Today article about Utadas divorce
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L age:n/a sex: Female location: United States
Quote:

Kangrui wrote:
ever thought how much in that report is actually FACT?
I read the same aricle but the one I read had rude comments under it.. My opinion is that most of it is fact because as you all know Hikki and her husband are getting a divorce and that her parents also have gotten a divorce so really thats all its saying just with added information and explanations.. There is really nothing that can't be proven... I've read many articles because I thought that it was all fake so I did resaerch on what I heard.. I found many articles that have almost the same information only in less words or not everything is mentioned.. I bet I read 9 to 10 articles then I copied and pasted them to word I read them all together and it basically says what that one said so I believe that it's ALL fact...
Posted on: 2007/4/18 9:27
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
news are all the same

the real ones are from hikaru herself.
Posted on: 2007/4/18 9:43
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/M/WA
Is it true...that she's getting divorced?.. If she is, I hope she doesn't feel too hurt about it because I cant stand the thought of her being hurt or in emotional pain...It brings me to tears...literally...
Posted on: 2007/4/18 17:33
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L age:n/a sex: Female location: United States
Quote:

SoraCentral wrote:
Is it true...that she's getting divorced?.. If she is, I hope she doesn't feel too hurt about it because I cant stand the thought of her being hurt or in emotional pain...It brings me to tears...literally...

Yes She is getting divorced but no she is not hurt.. If you read the article it says that they both wanted it.. So I'm sure she might be a little disappointed with herself but overall I'm sure she is fine...
Posted on: 2007/4/19 18:08
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12