•  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Hikaru
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15/ F/ Singapore
Quote:

Erith wrote:
anyways, about kremlin dusk...

the first two verses are quoted from hikaru's favorite poem, the raven, which is about a guy whose beloved somebody, called lenore (i assume its his wife) who died. the guy mourns for his wife, then in the night, which is the the day thefuneral presumably took place (i think), a raven which says only "Nevermore" appears at his house on a bust of Pallas, the goddess of wisdom (or something). anyway, so as the raven can only say nevermore, the guy take grim pleasure in hearing the raven say Nevermore to many of his questions, such as one that asks if Lenore is in heaven.

soooooooo...

"all along i was searching for my lenore"
means she was searching for somebody she really loved.

"now im sober and, nevermore will the raven come to bother me at home"
probably means that she's given up on it and now the supposed raven won't come to her and say nevermore anymore.

i can't get any further right now, but i'll continue it soon cause i can't think of anymore explanations

hey how could you say i have a messed up mind...wait, were u referring to hikki? HOW CAN U SAY HIKKI HAS A MESSED UP MIND? oks anyway.

soooo. never mind, lets ignore the cream on the cake and move straight into its filling.

you can tell im hungry now

so.
"i am a natural entertainer, aren't we all holding pieces of dying embers."

may be sarcastically meaning that she is entertaining the people around her with her with her behaviour (the "searching for lenore..." etc) so she says she "naturally enteertains" the people around her.
dying embers is just another refernce to the poem.

"born in a war of opposite attraction. it isn't or is it a natural conception. torn by the arms in opposite directions, it isn't or is it a modernist reaction?"

probably means (to me) that she thinks our world is one which opposites attract. (north-south poles, boys-girls...)
but again it is kind of a war.
of course you know what is a natural conception.

torn by the arms in opposite directions.

probably means that she is in between the boy-girl relationship in the way that she says in her MUSICA interview.
lets shorten it... apparently she has wanted to be a guy since she was born.(because she got along better with boys, didn't see the reason why girls always lost to guys, and didn't think the same way as girls)but, people relax, she is not like gay or anything, this problem has sort of a been solved during the making of ULTRA BLUE.

anyway, i guess you could understand the rest yourself
Posted on: 2007/5/24 6:57
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15/ F/ Singapore
Quote:

Erith wrote:
anyways, about kremlin dusk...

the first two verses are quoted from hikaru's favorite poem, the raven, which is about a guy whose beloved somebody, called lenore (i assume its his wife) who died. the guy mourns for his wife, then in the night, which is the the day thefuneral presumably took place (i think), a raven which says only "Nevermore" appears at his house on a bust of Pallas, the goddess of wisdom (or something). anyway, so as the raven can only say nevermore, the guy take grim pleasure in hearing the raven say Nevermore to many of his questions, such as one that asks if Lenore is in heaven.

soooooooo...

"all along i was searching for my lenore"
means she was searching for somebody she really loved.

"now im sober and, nevermore will the raven come to bother me at home"
probably means that she's given up on it and now the supposed raven won't come to her and say nevermore anymore.

i can't get any further right now, but i'll continue it soon cause i can't think of anymore explanations

hey how could you say i have a messed up mind...wait, were u referring to hikki? HOW CAN U SAY HIKKI HAS A MESSED UP MIND? oks anyway.

soooo. never mind, lets ignore the cream on the cake and move straight into its filling.

you can tell im hungry now

so.
"i am a natural entertainer, aren't we all holding pieces of dying embers."

may be sarcastically meaning that she is entertaining the people around her with her with her behaviour (the "searching for lenore..." etc) so she says she "naturally enteertains" the people around her.
dying embers is just another refernce to the poem.

"born in a war of opposite attraction. it isn't or is it a natural conception. torn by the arms in opposite directions, it isn't or is it a modernist reaction?"

probably means (to me) that she thinks our world is one which opposites attract. (north-south poles, boys-girls...)
but again it is kind of a war.
of course you know what is a natural conception.

torn by the arms in opposite directions.

probably means that she is in between the boy-girl relationship in the way that she says in her MUSICA interview.
lets shorten it... apparently she has wanted to be a guy since she was born.(because she got along better with boys, didn't see the reason why girls always lost to guys, and didn't think the same way as girls)but, people relax, she is not like gay or anything, this problem has sort of a been solved during the making of ULTRA BLUE.

anyway, i guess you could understand the rest yourself
Posted on: 2007/5/24 6:59
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
double posts
Posted on: 2007/5/24 7:40
  •  Jorge
      Jorge
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 16/ male / London
thanx erith...its a lot clearer to me now.
jj, i still dont get that 82 thing

and will nobody write in my Hayashi Asuca forum topic?
Posted on: 2007/5/24 11:10
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/M/WA
82?..
Posted on: 2007/5/24 17:37
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
a complete spam message of only 4 characters ....you're askin for the boot SoraCentral! XD
Posted on: 2007/5/24 20:51
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15/ F/ Singapore
oops. sorry double post. didn't know my post was on the next page
Posted on: 2007/5/24 20:58
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
*Need to delete this message*
Posted on: 2007/5/24 21:04
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15/ F/ Singapore
im not Jorge! fine. this is a spam post.

hahahaha. KISS & CRY IS FAB!
Posted on: 2007/5/24 21:06
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
No i was talking about SoraCentral, i was writing another post where i posted it but clicked the "X" stop button on top so that i could edit my first post. I guess i kinda spammin myself now for that other message which i edited to say *Delete*

lol XD
Posted on: 2007/5/24 21:10
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345678...24>