<1...45678910...51>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Re: jokes!
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
An investment counselor decided to go out on her own. She was shrewd and diligent, so business kept coming in, and pretty soon she realized that she needed an in-house counsel. She began to interview young lawyers.

"As I'm sure you can understand," she started off with one of the first applicants, "in a business like this, our personal integrity must be beyond question." She leaned forward. "Mr. Peterson, are you an honest lawyer?"

"Honest?" replied the job prospect. "Let me tell you something about honest. Why, I'm so honest that my father lent me $15,000 for my education, and I paid back every penny the minute I tried my very first case."

"Impressive. And what sort of case was that?"

The lawyer squirmed in his seat and admitted, "He sued me for the money."
Posted on: 2007/7/19 12:51
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
The bride, upon her engagement, went to her mother and said, "I've found a man just like Dad!"

Her mother replied, "So what you want from me, sympathy?"
Posted on: 2007/7/19 12:52
  •  S0ySauce
      S0ySauce
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L I'm not a dude
LoL.

Where do you get these?
Posted on: 2007/7/19 13:52
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Woah, that's alot JJ.
Posted on: 2007/7/19 15:07
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
found it at my usual haunt: www.sgforums.com

but since for your convenience, i'll just post the goods here
Posted on: 2007/7/20 12:03
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
A man hasn't been feeling well, so he goes to his doctor for a complete check-up. Afterward, the doctor comes out with the results. "I'm afraid I have some very bad news," the doctor says. "You're dying, and you don't have much time left." "Oh, that's terrible!" says the man. "How long have I got?" "Ten," the doctor says sadly. "Ten?" the man asks. "Ten what? Months? Weeks? What?!"

The doctor interrupts, "Nine...(looking at his watch)"
Posted on: 2007/7/20 12:04
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
A kid was practising spelling with magnetic letters on the refrigerator: cat, dog, dad, and mom had been proudly displayed for all to see.

One morning while getting ready for the day, he bounded into the room with his arms outstretched. In his hands were three magnetic letters: G-O-D.

"Look what I spelled, Mom!" with a proud smile on his face.

"That's wonderful!" his mom praised him. "Now go put them on the fridge so Dad can see when he gets home tonight."

The mom happily thought that her son's Catholic education was certainly having an impact.

Just then, a little voice called from the kitchen: "Mom? How do you spell 'zilla'?"
Posted on: 2007/7/20 12:04
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Construction worker on the 5th floor of a building needed a handsaw. So he spots another worker on the ground floor and yells down to him, but he can't hear him. So the worker on the 5th floor tries sign language.

He pointed to his eye meaning "I", pointed to his knee meaning "need", then moved his hand back and forth in a hand saw motion. The man on the ground floor nods his head, pulls down his pants, whips out his chop and starts masturbating.

The worker on 5th floor gets so pissed off he runs down to the ground floor and says, "What the (censored) is your problem!!! I said I needed a hand saw!".

The other guy says, "I knew that! I was just trying to tell you - I'm coming!"
Posted on: 2007/7/20 12:05
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Morris is at work one day when he notices that his co-worker, Joe, is wearing an earring. This man knows his co-worker to be a normally conservative fellow, and is curious about his sudden change in "fashion sense."

"Hey Joe, he yells out - I didn't know you were into earrings."

"Don't make such a big deal out of it,...it's only an earring." Says Joe sheepishly.

"No really," probes Morris, "How long have you been wearing one?"

"Ever since my wife found it in our bed."
Posted on: 2007/7/20 12:06
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Morris asks his son, now aged 13, if he knows about the birds and the bees. "I don't want to know!" the child said, bursting into tears. Confused, the father asked his son what was wrong.

"Oh dad," he sobbed, "at age six I got the 'there's no Santa' speech. At age seven I got the 'there's no Easter bunny' speech. Then at age 8 you hit me with the 'there's no tooth fairy' speech! If you're going to tell me now that grown-ups don't really have sex, I've got nothing left to live for!"
Posted on: 2007/7/20 12:08
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...45678910...51>