<1...310311312313314315316317>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Re: Post Rare/Favorite Pictures of Hikki Here
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
That's interesting info, lol. If that's the case, I wonder if she was confused about her sexual orientation too at that time? (this reminds me of the ridiculous rumors of her another celebrity, haha!)

I think the most tomboyish look that she has ever pulled off was during Heart Station period. Also shortest hair cut so far if I'm not wrong?

Not too boyish for those who can't stand the 'boyish-ness'. This photo makes me happy, very natural.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Posted on: 2010/12/13 7:56
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Haha! Now that you've mentioned it.. the initials are KF? Lol. Nah, it's a hoax for sure. lol

I couldn't remember what particular show that was. It has subtitles before. I saw it a couple of years ago tho and her hair is still long. Meaning, about 2003-2004?

Yeah, HS era is her shortest hair next to Distance?

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2010/12/13 8:16
  •  lumad
      lumad
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
i like women who are a little boyish hehehe...

its like they are stronger than other girly-girls.
Posted on: 2010/12/25 19:32
  •  purefault
      purefault
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 23/m/usa
I happened to come across this gallery today. It has a few pics of Utada that I haven't seen before, so I thought I'd share.

http://hikarutada.free.fr/photos/page_04.htm
There are a few more I hadn't seen in the latter pages.

Anyone else find ones in that gallery they haven't seen anywhere else?
Posted on: 2011/1/10 18:06
  •  lumad
      lumad
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
wow i like her style in the pics, very pop. Nice hairstyle to. thanks for the link purefault!

i just remembered something, one of her old TV guesting. can't find it now. i remember that she was dancing in a grayish or light blue costume or something (can't remember want animal it was). at first, the viewers don't know who is inside the costume, then i think a dance number occurred then after it, it was revealed that she was one of the dancers in costume. anyone had this video? really want to see it again.

cheerio!
Posted on: 2011/1/19 5:51
  •  AUtada
      AUtada
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Quote:

lumad wrote:
wow i like her style in the pics, very pop. Nice hairstyle to. thanks for the link purefault!

i just remembered something, one of her old TV guesting. can't find it now. i remember that she was dancing in a grayish or light blue costume or something (can't remember want animal it was). at first, the viewers don't know who is inside the costume, then i think a dance number occurred then after it, it was revealed that she was one of the dancers in costume. anyone had this video? really want to see it again.

cheerio!

Is it this one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5ug9VKnqpQ&feature=related
Posted on: 2011/1/20 2:17
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

AUtada wrote:
Quote:

lumad wrote:

cheerio!

Is it this one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5ug9VKnqpQ&feature=related

Waa! This is the first time that I saw this one XD LOL That guy abused Hikki. XD

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2011/1/20 3:39
  •  brunangii
      brunangii
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 0/yes/here
ten & sen album scans. enjoy.

Your car is German. Your vodka is Russian. Your pizza is Italian. Your kebab is Turkish. Your democracy is Greek. Your coffee is Brazilian. Your movies are American. Your tea is Tamil. Your shirt is Indian. Your oil is Saudi Arabian. Your electronics a...
Posted on: 2011/1/20 14:54
  •  山本_passion
      山本_passion
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15.
woah thanks for the scans!!!
Posted on: 2011/1/20 15:34
  •  lumad
      lumad
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
soulhunter thanks so much for the video. you made my day dude!! they didn't realized it was her under it, the guy must have felt bad after!

also kudos to brunagii, great pictures!! 1 16 21 are my favourites!! thanks!!
Posted on: 2011/1/20 17:10
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...310311312313314315316317>