<1...312313314315316317>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  brunangii
      brunangii
Re: Post Rare/Favorite Pictures of Hikki Here
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 0/yes/here
here are some screencaps off the uu06 dvd. more songs will follow. starting off is the opening sequence and passion.

opening
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=64KLOC78

passion
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8L52CK27

Your car is German. Your vodka is Russian. Your pizza is Italian. Your kebab is Turkish. Your democracy is Greek. Your coffee is Brazilian. Your movies are American. Your tea is Tamil. Your shirt is Indian. Your oil is Saudi Arabian. Your electronics a...
Posted on: 2011/1/27 20:59
  •  purefault
      purefault
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 23/m/usa
I've been meaning to take some screen caps form the dvd too... I think I'll finally get around to it later :p
Posted on: 2011/1/30 5:21
  •  JimJam
      JimJam
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25 / M / UK
These probably aren't rare, but they're my favourite pictures of Utada.

Image shack was being annoying, and wouldn't give me the codes to actually put the pictures in, so you'll have to make do with links

Pic1
I've always liked this picture of Utada, I think it's the body language and the look in her eyes

Pic2
I've always loved the cover from EXODUS, I have no idea why, I just do.

Pic3
This one is a screen cap I took from UU06, during her performance of FINAL DISTANCE - I love it and think it's a great picture.

Pic4
I really love the cover of This Is the One as well. I found a version without the text on it too, which makes it all the better!

Pic5
I also love all the promotional stills for ULTRA BLUE. I just think that purple, red and yellow suit Utada very well.
Posted on: 2011/1/30 10:50
  •  cube
      cube
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/M/NY
Quote:

JimJam wrote:

Image shack was being annoying, and wouldn't give me the codes to actually put the pictures in, so you'll have to make do with links

Pic1
I've always liked this picture of Utada, I think it's the body language and the look in her eyes

Pic2

Pic3
This one is a screen cap I took from UU06, during her performance of FINAL DISTANCE - I love it and think it's a great picture.

Pic4
I really love the cover of This Is the One as well. I found a version without the text on it too, which makes it all the better!

Pic5
I also love all the promotional stills for ULTRA BLUE. I just think that purple, red and yellow suit Utada very well.

I love all those pics except for the TITO cover, but I do like the rest of the TITO pics. This fanmade cover would have been a lot better for the album, imo.

Posted on: 2011/1/30 11:48
  •  cube
      cube
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/M/NY
Posted on: 2011/2/13 18:05
  •  Kidd
      Kidd
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

cube wrote:
Quote:

JimJam wrote:

Pic1

Pic2

Pic3

Pic4

Pic5

I love all those pics except for the TITO cover, but I do like the rest of the TITO pics. This fanmade cover would have been a lot better for the album, imo.

The last pic should have been the official cover of TITO, it's
Posted on: 2011/2/13 21:17
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
I love these :)

Posted on: 2011/2/16 23:14
  •  Camfans59
      Camfans59
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/female/NH
Saw this on my TV the other day and quickly snapped a pic!! A Kingdom Hearts commercial came on and was playing Simple and Clean and had Utada's name on it!! ^_^

Posted on: 2011/2/22 15:42
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

Camfans59 wrote:
Saw this on my TV the other day and quickly snapped a pic!! A Kingdom Hearts commercial came on and was playing Simple and Clean and had Utada's name on it!! ^_^

:) I babysit my nephew a lot and he watches cartoons all day. so I see this commercial all the time. makes me smile every time.
Posted on: 2011/2/22 15:59
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Me wants to see that CM on our TV D:

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2011/2/22 17:27
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...312313314315316317>