<123456789>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Re: how cn i send hikki a message??
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
How do you know that they weren't sent? I sent my message the other day, and it said "Your message has been sent. Thank you." Then, I just refreshed the page, and all the blanks were back on. I left Postal Code and Address out. Hmm.....
Posted on: 2007/7/2 0:23
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Well it did say it was sent, but the chances of getting a reply back isnt very high.
Posted on: 2007/7/2 0:29
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
yeah...
Posted on: 2007/7/2 9:00
  •  deathwalkerz28
      deathwalkerz28
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17 / Male / Malaysia
I don't think she will reply anyway don't put too many hope on it.If she reply you,you might the most lucky person.

The fate of all is inevitable...
Posted on: 2007/11/26 1:12
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
yes indeed...
Posted on: 2007/11/26 1:33
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 55/M/USA
I used to get celebrity addresses and write letters to all sorts of people, particularly Madonna. I never got much in the way of responses, although, I think if you limit your request to asking for an original autograph, or a signed portrait, some celebrities can dish that back your way. Cindy Crawford sent me a nice, personally notated 8 x 10" picture. However, many of them have learned that their signatures are valuable, especially in the Sports Memorabilia world, so they don't sign anything without receiving a payment, say, at a baseball card convention. Of the few celebrities I ever heard anything back from, I got a typed postcard from Doris Day, the American singer and movie star. Later, I read that she would swim laps daily, and dutifully type out her postcard responses to her fanmail at poolside. I wrote her again, but never heard another word back. As to Hikki, I think I may have her Japan address, maybe, maybe not. But I am not going to share it. I tried writing to that address, well, via e-mail, anyway, without response. Par for the course. Hard copy letter to the correct address would probably be more intrusive, or noticeable, but I have not done so. Besides which, I am twice her age, so if she ever wanted to hire a guy for Stateside promotional work, that's probably the only way I would ever meet her. I can't sing, or dance, or play a musical instrument. She has quite a crew helping her put on her concert shows, have you seen this? Utada PreConcert "Backstage Pass" Video - It's Fun! Anyway, I have one of her drummers, and one of her keyboardists, as MySpace friends currently.
Posted on: 2007/11/26 18:31
  •  lumad
      lumad
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
that video is very interesting sir. very lucky people, they have the chance of working with Hikaru-san especially the musicians.

besides Hikaru-san i would also like to meet her guitarist. do you know his name? and her drummer and keyboardist.

i'm refering to the guitarist with long hair and nice beard that usually do the solos on her concerts. tnx
Posted on: 2007/11/26 18:46
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
is a very high chance for her to replay u back cuz she is a very busy person and such =)

but it would be so awesome if she atually replay back

whoever she replays back the messege is a really lucky person
Posted on: 2007/11/26 23:25
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
I sent her a message recently about some personal info. Im not sure if she read it, but if she did, i hoped she enjoyed it.
Posted on: 2007/11/26 23:32
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
lol, maybe she read it but too busy to reply to each and everyone...
Posted on: 2007/11/27 0:31
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456789>