Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Games & Stuff
  Does anyone play anything BESIDES Kingdom Hearts or Tetris???

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...891011121314...25>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Re: Does anyone play anything BESIDES Kingdom Hearts or Tetris???
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
female gamers rule!!
Posted on: 2008/2/24 19:53
  •  vietncamboboi
      vietncamboboi
User on Probation
A/S/L ?/M/CA
heck no!

Posted on: 2008/2/24 20:41
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

vietncamboboi wrote:
heck no!

heck yes...those are rarest of them all...seeing one is not likely and seeing one as attractive as hikki-san...thats like once in a lifetime...that once is hikki-san of course!

Quote:

Taiyou wrote:

Bust-a-move is really fun. xD Too bad my ps1 broke. ;_; And I loved to play Monster Rancher.

I knew someone from Lisboa who watched anime and played video games. xD That's pretty much it

oh~ i loved monster rancher too...monster rancher 2 was what i had...destroyed on that game....what monsters did you have? if you remember...did you have the dragon? i fought it on the defence errantry...yep got destroyed in one attack...

my copy of the game got toasted...quite literally...some game magazine said to put games with scratches on them in the microwave for about 30 seconds then they'll come out fine...before then i used toothpaste..didnt work very well either...anyways...i put the game into the microwave and turned it on..as soon as i turned it on...i see sparks and stuff flying all over the inside..turn it off and the lights in my house go crazy...got yelled at from my parents for doing that...stupid of me to believe that...well i was obsessed with it...
Posted on: 2008/2/25 6:00
  •  Idle_mind
      Idle_mind
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L In my infinite universe
lol that sure was dumb , there is some metal in CD's right?

right now I'm playing the Desktop Adventure series from LucasArts: Indiana Jones and Yoda Stories. It's a simple 8-bit game, you explore, trade things, solve puzzles, fight Nazis and stormtroopers . Great way to waste time, while downloading something.
Posted on: 2008/2/25 8:55
  •  hrabbit
      hrabbit
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L ??/female/USA
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:

my copy of the game got toasted...quite literally...some game magazine said to put games with scratches on them in the microwave for about 30 seconds then they'll come out fine...before then i used toothpaste..didnt work very well either...anyways...i put the game into the microwave and turned it on..as soon as i turned it on...i see sparks and stuff flying all over the inside..turn it off and the lights in my house go crazy...got yelled at from my parents for doing that...stupid of me to believe that...well i was obsessed with it...

ahaha! I would have done the same thing :3 lol. I loooove video games <3 I'm mostly a console gamer but I've played some pc games (my mom only lets me play rated T and lower games because I have a little sister who tends to immitate my games ;_;) .

I LOVE kingdom hearts (yes I am pretty fan-girl-ish when it comes to that game) but I also play other rpgs and stuff . Right now I'm playing through Star ocean(I think 3 was the only one to come out in the US =S idk my bf bought it for me) and Final Fantasy XII. I'm also a big zelda fan but Twilight Princess was way too easy for me XD
Posted on: 2008/2/25 10:30
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

hrabbit wrote:
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:

ahaha! I would have done the same thing :3 lol. I loooove video games <3 I'm mostly a console gamer but I've played some pc games (my mom only lets me play rated T and lower games because I have a little sister who tends to immitate my games ;_;) .

I LOVE kingdom hearts (yes I am pretty fan-girl-ish when it comes to that game) but I also play other rpgs and stuff . Right now I'm playing through Star ocean(I think 3 was the only one to come out in the US =S idk my bf bought it for me) and Final Fantasy XII. I'm also a big zelda fan but Twilight Princess was way too easy for me XD

star ocean

yeech
Posted on: 2008/2/25 10:58
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:

oh~ i loved monster rancher too...monster rancher 2 was what i had...destroyed on that game....what monsters did you have? if you remember...did you have the dragon? i fought it on the defence errantry...yep got destroyed in one attack...

God, you really did that? xD I don't see how putting a cd in a microwave would work.

I also had Monster Rancher 2. It was very addictive. It's been so long, I forgot what monsters I had. xD My copy was pretty fine, but the spiny thing in the middle when you open the ps1 came off. o_o; I'm going to see if I can borrow my cousin's ps1. But I always started off with an mocchi because they were so adorable! =3

But when I left my game running, my brother would abuse them. ._. My poor monsters. And I also used to play Digimon World and Silent Hill. =D Too bad I couldn't go any further in Silent Hill because there was a hole through the cd. xD
Posted on: 2008/2/25 12:10
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:

God, you really did that? xD I don't see how putting a cd in a microwave would work.

I also had Monster Rancher 2. It was very addictive. It's been so long, I forgot what monsters I had. xD My copy was pretty fine, but the spiny thing in the middle when you open the ps1 came off. o_o; I'm going to see if I can borrow my cousin's ps1. But I always started off with an mocchi because they were so adorable! =3

But when I left my game running, my brother would abuse them. ._. My poor monsters. And I also used to play Digimon World and Silent Hill. =D Too bad I couldn't go any further in Silent Hill because there was a hole through the cd. xD

monster rancher 1's nicer, i had a childhood crush on the AI 'holly' =_="

and i never did complete digimon world 1, 2 and 3

the furthest is dw2, which the fighting sequence takes so long to load
Posted on: 2008/2/25 12:19
  •  vietncamboboi
      vietncamboboi
User on Probation
A/S/L ?/M/CA
k, female games rules, but only sum of them

Posted on: 2008/2/25 18:10
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:

monster rancher 1's nicer, i had a childhood crush on the AI 'holly' =_="

and i never did complete digimon world 1, 2 and 3

the furthest is dw2, which the fighting sequence takes so long to load

awesome...i tried to get a zuum mixed with the crab...or just tiger...those where the best i think...and yea i took a bunch of crap for doing the microwave thing...

and yea i gave up on digimon 1....i played the first one with an agumon...i was like oh sweet...i can get a greymon or even a skullgreymon...but no i got the green poop digimon...every single time...i even tried a patamon so i could get angemon but same result...kinda pissed me off so bad..

*reads jj's post in the first page..

yea i downloaded sonic two...the version from the original sega..onto my 360...played it and it was awesome...good times
Posted on: 2008/2/26 6:33
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...891011121314...25>