Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Games & Stuff
  Does anyone play anything BESIDES Kingdom Hearts or Tetris???

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...9101112131415...25>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Does anyone play anything BESIDES Kingdom Hearts or Tetris???
guest_Unregistered
In Digimon World 1...I think, I had Agumon. xD And surprisingly, I went as far as it's ultimate form, MetalGreymon. I was like 'OMG!1111!! It didn't turn into green poop! I'm ready to kick ass!'. I was devastated when it passed away. ;_; But I went pretty far on that game. xD

And the training is so boring too watch. xD When they're training, I'll go make a sandwich or something. Speaking of making sandwiches...I actually did that during those freakishly long cutscenes in FFX-2. You know, when you talk with that ancient scholar in the green outfit who talks way too much about the history of Spira. I always make a sandwich during those cutscenes...xD
Posted on: 2008/2/26 12:32
  •  Sephiroth_760
      Sephiroth_760
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/male/germany
i played/play many different games^^
besides kh there were many games which caught me, like final fantasy VII(the complete series, dirge of cerberus, the movie, and so on), final fantasy X, X-2, XII (yes^^ final fantasy rulez xDDD)
i also played diablo 2 lord of destruction and world of warcraft xD
I have to say, i love mmorpgs xD
Posted on: 2008/2/26 14:29
  •  vietncamboboi
      vietncamboboi
User on Probation
A/S/L ?/M/CA
i play like bleach games and naruto...

Posted on: 2008/2/26 22:57
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Sheesh, it always seems to be FF players here. No CS players? No GunZ players? No BF2 players? Such a lonely world...
Posted on: 2008/2/27 1:21
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

AnimeLunatic01 wrote:
Sheesh, it always seems to be FF players here. No CS players? No GunZ players? No BF2 players? Such a lonely world...

no no anilum...boboi and jj play cs i think...hehe
Posted on: 2008/2/27 5:20
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
In Digimon World 1...I think, I had Agumon. xD And surprisingly, I went as far as it's ultimate form, MetalGreymon. I was like 'OMG!1111!! It didn't turn into green poop! I'm ready to kick ass!'. I was devastated when it passed away. ;_; But I went pretty far on that game. xD

And the training is so boring too watch. xD When they're training, I'll go make a sandwich or something. Speaking of making sandwiches...I actually did that during those freakishly long cutscenes in FFX-2. You know, when you talk with that ancient scholar in the green outfit who talks way too much about the history of Spira. I always make a sandwich during those cutscenes...xD

you think ffx-2 is bad about that scholar guy...you should see ffx...there's like multiple cutscenes with him in it...but fortunately you have the option to talk to him in some cases...he'll ask you if he should tell you about the history of spira..i say no...after the first time i listened to him...but i realized how long he talked...
Posted on: 2008/2/27 5:24
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 21/M/WEEZYANA
i play warrock.., it's like counter strike but you can only play it online.....

Posted on: 2008/2/27 5:33
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:

you think ffx-2 is bad about that scholar guy...you should see ffx...there's like multiple cutscenes with him in it...but fortunately you have the option to talk to him in some cases...he'll ask you if he should tell you about the history of spira..i say no...after the first time i listened to him...but i realized how long he talked...

I know! D= He talked forever and forever. I'm always been interested in cutscenes, but those cutscenes...god. I haven't played FFX in forever. o_o; When I beat it, I always beat it again and again. Seymour kinda irritated me. I was relieved when I beat him at Mount Gagazet. I thought that was going to be the last time...xD Oh boy, was I wrong.

I think you face him in FFX about four times? o_O He kept refusing to die and Yuna was pretty reluctant in sending him to the Farplane. >_> But the last time you face Seymour, he was actually pretty easy.

My brother used to play CS and joined a tournament for a Bf2 mod. I played it a bit also, but not too much. xD
Posted on: 2008/2/27 11:41
  •  sissydaisy9394
      sissydaisy9394
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L teenager-Girl-USA
Me and my dad play Guitar Hero 3. Its really fun!
Posted on: 2008/2/27 11:57
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Quote:

Weezy wrote:
i play warrock.., it's like counter strike but you can only play it online.....
War Rock is a free BF2. Its not great, partly due to the horrible lag issues on where lag helps the players due to lack of registration of the bullets.
Posted on: 2008/2/27 14:05
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...9101112131415...25>