Poster Thread
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Re: Utada Net family tree
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
whoa~..what happened here...first my hair and this...oh and hey guys look...my hair isnt messed up anymore...my friend's mom is a hair dresser and she said that she'd help me get rid of the wackiness and she did...back to original black again..

thats great to hear ks-sama ^^V

told u aijin-san well come and save the day lmao
Posted on: 2008/3/31 23:29
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
whoa~..what happened here...first my hair and this...oh and hey guys look...my hair isnt messed up anymore...my friend's mom is a hair dresser and she said that she'd help me get rid of the wackiness and she did...back to original black again..

*shaves okk ks hair while he's sleeping....xD*
Posted on: 2008/4/1 5:56
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
*calls the cops...

no wait...detective ks to return??? hint hint: chii did a very regrettable thing just now...
Posted on: 2008/4/1 6:21
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
*calls the cops...

no wait...detective ks to return??? hint hint: chii did a very regrettable thing just now...

*burns all the evidence*

chii:"hey ks! How's it going????xD*
Posted on: 2008/4/1 11:59
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
its no use chii...i know the culprit...and im coming back as detective as this thread needs so much...

and i know YOU did this to me already....dont think i dont know...youre in major trouble missy...cutting my hair off and tampering with evidence...well not tampering...destroying evidence...youre in big trouble sister...
Posted on: 2008/4/2 5:57
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
its no use chii...i know the culprit...and im coming back as detective as this thread needs so much...

and i know YOU did this to me already....dont think i dont know...youre in major trouble missy...cutting my hair off and tampering with evidence...well not tampering...destroying evidence...youre in big trouble sister...

What are you talking about??? im inncocent young girl....and do you have finger prints of me???(hahah I use gloves) you have to have finger prints....

Posted on: 2008/4/2 6:04
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
Bloop :3 *skipping along* la la laa laa X3333
Posted on: 2008/4/2 21:23
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

CHICKEN wrote:
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:

What are you talking about??? im inncocent young girl....and do you have finger prints of me???(hahah I use gloves) you have to have finger prints....

no but i know that its you...ive known since you dyed my hair pink...and i knew since you went to the store and bought all the black hair dye...
Posted on: 2008/4/3 6:24
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
Quote:

CHICKEN wrote:
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:

no but i know that its you...ive known since you dyed my hair pink...and i knew since you went to the store and bought all the black hair dye...

Whatever!!!!
Posted on: 2008/4/3 13:58
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
its more convincing if its a puppr dog eyes
Posted on: 2008/4/3 23:14
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...150151152153154>