<1234567...154>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Re: Utada Net family tree
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
hee heee heee heee >:3 *Takes all hair dye mix together and throws it around* Wheeeeeeeee X3 *runs away*
Posted on: 2008/3/28 10:00
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
*looks in mirror

aHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!~~~~

!!!!!!!!!!! WTH is this now? my hair is pink, neon green AND yellow...and there's some black growing at the roots...hmm...four absurd totally unmatching colors...hey~ this is kinda cool but totally ridiculous...

*goes to store and looks for black hair dye..

hey they're all gone?

(worker lady: some little girl bought them all and left, don't know where she got the money for all that but..)

really? oh thats fine...i can just dye it dark brown...thats what i wanted to do anyways...bleach it first then dye it brown...hmm...ok then

*buys dark brown hair dye...

*steals the dark brown hair dye....later on i go to the store and buys all the dark brown hair dye and only the colors at the store is pink, green, punky red....and gurly hair colors...*

(Chii is talking:Hey guess what I dyed my hair dark brown do you like???? And what happened to you hair ks??)
Posted on: 2008/3/28 8:17
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
*looks in mirror

aHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!~~~~

!!!!!!!!!!! WTH is this now? my hair is pink, neon green AND yellow...and there's some black growing at the roots...hmm...four absurd totally unmatching colors...hey~ this is kinda cool but totally ridiculous...

*goes to store and looks for black hair dye..

hey they're all gone?

(worker lady: some little girl bought them all and left, don't know where she got the money for all that but..)

really? oh thats fine...i can just dye it dark brown...thats what i wanted to do anyways...bleach it first then dye it brown...hmm...ok then

*buys dark brown hair dye...
Posted on: 2008/3/28 6:02
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

CrescentLupin9 wrote:
*throws combination of yellow and neon green dye at konni-chans hair* *runs away* Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Lol.....again again!!!! I mean no not that anything but that
Posted on: 2008/3/26 11:38
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
*throws combination of yellow and neon green dye at konni-chans hair* *runs away* Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Posted on: 2008/3/26 10:46
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
but I bought all the black hair dye or I'll just take them away from ks and give it to needy ppl.
Posted on: 2008/3/26 6:26
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
was it here..i mean wth sister...my hair is freakin pink now....how am i gonna show my face to jreuij now...

seriously ks-san?? 0.0

yea aijin-sama....lol...we make eye contact and then her eyes goes straight up at my hair and then she wont talk to me ever again...plain and simple...all because of chii..i need black hair dye and dye it before jreuij comes back

WoW.... 0.0

that sucks big time yo lolz

but its kinda a easy problem to fix, all u need is the black dye and then bam! ur back to ur orignal self
Posted on: 2008/3/25 17:20
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
was it here..i mean wth sister...my hair is freakin pink now....how am i gonna show my face to jreuij now...

seriously ks-san?? 0.0

yea aijin-sama....lol...we make eye contact and then her eyes goes straight up at my hair and then she wont talk to me ever again...plain and simple...all because of chii..i need black hair dye and dye it before jreuij comes back

What did I do something??? *buys all black hair dye and hide it* =P
Posted on: 2008/3/25 13:58
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:

seriously ks-san?? 0.0

Posted on: 2008/3/25 5:21
  •  S0ySauce
      S0ySauce
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L I'm not a dude
Quote:

Riza wrote:
Can I be a part of this family? ;_;

Usual drill, 1000 choco bars please. <3
Posted on: 2008/3/24 21:26
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic