A/S/L female
oh i see...
Posted on: 2007/11/27 20:48
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Re: I dont want Hikaru Utada-san to grow older
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
i don't want to get older too but seems to me like hikki-san wants to be old.... =/
Posted on: 2007/11/27 21:28
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
me, at first i don't want to get old but the freedom from your parents is overwhelming... the downside of it all is the responsibility of your actions...
Posted on: 2007/11/27 21:39
  •  deathwalkerz28
      deathwalkerz28
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17 / Male / Malaysia
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
cause long time ago before she got big into singing...she said that she wanted to retire from singing around 28 and go to columbia univ...and study neuroscience...i dont know now seeing how big she got all over the world...but she might...that means no more new hikki songs.

I didn't know about that but this resulting a bad news to appear at the same time it also appear a good news.We can see if Hikki really decided to stop her career as a artist maybe we can't get any new songs from her but don't tell me shes gonna sing for the rest of her life right? Furthermore being a human we have to study to gain knowledge so it is good if Hikki wish to study.

The fate of all is inevitable...
Posted on: 2007/11/27 22:46
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
More of these ridiculous threads...Tsk..tsk...
Posted on: 2007/11/27 23:23
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
tsk tsk...lol at you bro...but yea she was talking about lots of stuff on why she wanted to be old...she was like she wanted to become more mature...said that 25 made her seem too half hearted cause she's neither immature or mature...right down the middle...so i guess thats understandable...she was right about one thing though...people start to become more wise once they reach their 30's...lotsa people start to think that since theyre not in their 20's anymore...they cant do some things as they once did...they start to care about things more...
Posted on: 2007/11/28 7:25
  •  deathwalkerz28
      deathwalkerz28
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17 / Male / Malaysia
For me human being is kinda strange when human is young they are trying to be old but when they are old their thinking seems to change and wanted to be young.

The fate of all is inevitable...
Posted on: 2007/11/28 9:46
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
tsk tsk...lol at you bro...but yea she was talking about lots of stuff on why she wanted to be old...she was like she wanted to become more mature...said that 25 made her seem too half hearted cause she's neither immature or mature...right down the middle...so i guess thats understandable...she was right about one thing though...people start to become more wise once they reach their 30's...lotsa people start to think that since theyre not in their 20's anymore...they cant do some things as they once did...they start to care about things more...

i know lolz

seems like she don't feel mature yet but she is mature tho lolz
Posted on: 2007/11/28 20:24
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123