A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:
XDD Bronson doesn't get annoyed with it? lol

lol why would he?

because you worship Hikki that much XD

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2011/1/20 23:46
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
Re: Post User Pictures Here
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
he likes hikki too
Posted on: 2011/1/21 9:02
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Haha. Well, I couldn't imagine you putting up some posters of random guys on your wall XDD

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2011/1/21 9:48
  •  Mark
      Mark
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Signed poster. Nice! Which show did you meet her at? I was at the Boston and New York shows. Curious how many posters you have. What's your favorite?
Posted on: 2011/1/22 7:44
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

Mark wrote:
Signed poster. Nice! Which show did you meet her at? I was at the Boston and New York shows. Curious how many posters you have. What's your favorite?

I met her at the Hawaii show. I only have TITO, WILD LIFE and Pepsi NEX posters. need more!
Posted on: 2011/1/22 13:07
  •  Mark
      Mark
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
Quote:

Mark wrote:

I met her at the Hawaii show. I only have TITO, WILD LIFE and Pepsi NEX posters. need more!

I know, impossible to have too many Hikki posters! I have a pathetically embarrassing number of them. Love the beautiful new Pepsi Christmas, but still think 'First Love' is my favorite. What's your favorite? Did you get to chat with her or only have time for an autograph?
Posted on: 2011/1/23 5:56
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

Mark wrote:
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
Quote:

Mark wrote:

I know, impossible to have too many Hikki posters! I have a pathetically embarrassing number of them. Love the beautiful new Pepsi Christmas, but still think 'First Love' is my favorite. What's your favorite? Did you get to chat with her or only have time for an autograph?

Well, I won this contest to meet her and take a photo with her. I did say a few things to her... like "Otsukaresama desu!" and "Thank you!" She told us "Nice to meet you!" and "Thank you for coming!" and gave us a hug.
I don't really have a favorite. I would love to have more. Although I know the older ones are hard to get. You're so lucky to have the "First Love" poster!
Posted on: 2011/1/23 10:41
  •  kuromaguro
      kuromaguro
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/M/London
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:

Well, I won this contest to meet her and take a photo with her. I did say a few things to her... like "Otsukaresama desu!" and "Thank you!" She told us (my husband and I) "Nice to meet you!" and "Thank you for coming!" and gave us a hug.
I don't really have a favorite. I would love to have more. Although I know the older ones are hard to get. You're so lucky to have the "First Love" poster!

Oh my gosh!!! You got to HUG her??? That's sooo nice! and your husband got a hug too!!! I am soo jealous now...
Posted on: 2011/1/23 15:02
  •  brunangii
      brunangii
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 0/yes/here
Quote:
and gave us a hug.

my bf would be so jealous if he read this.
Your car is German. Your vodka is Russian. Your pizza is Italian. Your kebab is Turkish. Your democracy is Greek. Your coffee is Brazilian. Your movies are American. Your tea is Tamil. Your shirt is Indian. Your oil is Saudi Arabian. Your electronics a...
Posted on: 2011/1/23 18:44
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

kuromaguro wrote:
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:

Well, I won this contest to meet her and take a photo with her. I did say a few things to her... like "Otsukaresama desu!" and "Thank you!" She told us (my husband and I) "Nice to meet you!" and "Thank you for coming!" and gave us a hug.

Oh my gosh!!! You got to HUG her??? That's sooo nice! and your husband got a hug too!!! I am soo jealous now...

yeah it was really unexpected... she willingly gave us a hug. we didn't have to ask for it or anything XD
Posted on: 2011/1/23 19:40
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...411412413414415416417418>