<1...9101112131415...418>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Re: Post User Pictures Here
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Awesome Chicken you are a natural, did you pose in your ?love? siggy????.. Looking Cool U3United?.

Posted on: 2010/7/2 16:09
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
@ a_kikoo I love your long hair! don't cut it too short :)

@ U3United nice pic :D

I recently dyed my hair brown black :)
Posted on: 2010/7/2 9:57
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/Male/Singapore
LOL Sano ur comments are so funny and direct!

Anyway My Picture is Here - (dont' laugh though haha)

Posted on: 2010/6/26 23:18
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

kayoko wrote:
ho hum..I'll be the straggler behind the group of 3...besides I have business I need to attend to in Hilo. Have you been there a_kikoo?

nope, never been... I really want to one of these days. and I know people who live there.
Posted on: 2010/6/26 13:33
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
ho hum..I'll be the straggler behind the group of 3...besides I have business I need to attend to in Hilo. Have you been there a_kikoo?
Posted on: 2010/6/26 13:22
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
hahah yeah we can have a haircut party! then some karaoke after...
Posted on: 2010/6/26 9:30
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Akikoo i agree you cut your hair. No offend but try ask hairstyle, do cream bath , cut a little bit maybe 1 inch, layering your hair , if i were your hairstylist that's what i do. You still got your long black hair and your husband might like your new look just suggestion

I would do it right away. Its just that I don't know where to go... I've never gotten a haircut here before. I've always gotten my haircut in Japan, other than that my mom has cut it for me. I am planning to get it cut the next time I go to Japan, which is in December... but thats too far away. Maybe I'll go get a trim or something. Then chop it all off in Japan I actually want to get it really short. I'm bored with long hair.

;_; as my UNet Waifu,I plead to you that you don't cut it too short.

I haven't seen you on in a while,Akikokokokokokoko. Haven't been on much later either though. How are you?

Awe you don't like short hair? The hair stylist always tells me I shouldn't cut my hair too short... because my hair will flare and be out of control hah.

I've been alright. Theres not much going in here lately... I'm waiting for something new from Hikki, trying to find a job and go to the beach as much as possible! I really need to get my tan back. How are you?

I'm so bored!I'm looking for a job right now too. I can't even leave my house to do stuff do to lack of money for transportation. I really wanted to do the July-September sessions for japanese classes at the Japan Society building near East 42 st but I don't have no moneys -_-. I really have nothing to do a home, the highlight of my days for the past 2 weeks have been 112 hrs in Monster hunter Tri and Me & Taiyou wtf'ing at the Sony and Konami conferences during E3.

Perhaps me and Taiyou need to pay you a visit :>

yes yes visit!

Philipa is gonna come to :> and pay for our trips.

Yea ..of course we will all travel first class and pick up Hikki on the way ....oh yes I have asked Naomi to bring her scissors ....... http://www.keisuke.co.uk/naomi.html

Naomi....

Dislikes : Insects
......nice
Posted on: 2010/6/26 7:26
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Akikoo i agree you cut your hair. No offend but try ask hairstyle, do cream bath , cut a little bit maybe 1 inch, layering your hair , if i were your hairstylist that's what i do. You still got your long black hair and your husband might like your new look just suggestion

I would do it right away. Its just that I don't know where to go... I've never gotten a haircut here before. I've always gotten my haircut in Japan, other than that my mom has cut it for me. I am planning to get it cut the next time I go to Japan, which is in December... but thats too far away. Maybe I'll go get a trim or something. Then chop it all off in Japan I actually want to get it really short. I'm bored with long hair.

I haven't seen you on in a while,Akikokokokokokoko. Haven't been on much later either though. How are you?

Awe you don't like short hair? The hair stylist always tells me I shouldn't cut my hair too short... because my hair will flare and be out of control hah.

I've been alright. Theres not much going in here lately... I'm waiting for something new from Hikki, trying to find a job and go to the beach as much as possible! I really need to get my tan back. How are you?

I'm so bored!I'm looking for a job right now too. I can't even leave my house to do stuff do to lack of money for transportation. I really wanted to do the July-September sessions for japanese classes at the Japan Society building near East 42 st but I don't have no moneys -_-. I really have nothing to do a home, the highlight of my days for the past 2 weeks have been 112 hrs in Monster hunter Tri and Me & Taiyou wtf'ing at the Sony and Konami conferences during E3.

yes yes visit!

Philipa is gonna come to :> and pay for our trips.
Posted on: 2010/6/26 7:06
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:

yes yes visit!
Posted on: 2010/6/25 17:31
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:

Posted on: 2010/6/25 11:52
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...9101112131415...418>