<1...6789101112...418>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Re: Post User Pictures Here
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Here hoping the pace picks up for you soon a_kikoo ....B & W photography certainly provokes my emotions .....

Really Lobbo, one has to have sympathy for your girlfriend, to form a meaningful relationship with a guy suffering from follicular head hair arousal syndrome, in Lobbo?s case primarily auxiliary hair and fur, needs understanding and patience, it is perfectly common for Lobbo?s to request discarded loose hair to be fashioning into a chinstrap beards, furry chin curtains so to speak, or to display a type of stick - on ?neck beard? , a wanton whiskers wraparound that triggers intensely powerful personal pleasures to aid relief and self gratification......

A natural response is to adorn or ?drape? clothing with inappropriate or unusual hair accessories, the hair handkerchief is an example, or hording hair leftovers for bookmarks is further evidence of ?kinky hair? psychosis , an insatiable urge to hang out at trichotillomania self help groups is quite common too....
Posted on: 2010/7/31 5:56
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
Quote:

kayoko wrote:
Your hair still looks long a_kikoo. Haven't got it cut yet? LOL..You resemble my cousin Sarah alot in that picture. Thought it was her..shocked me for a second.

it is still long!
I hate it because its down to my hip and its summer. Its hot and it gets in the way. Im so tempted to cut it myself already...

I think it's your obligation now. Body length hair is troublesome. Anyone found strands of you hair in weird places yet? One of my ex's hair was just as long and I found a stand of hair inside my book bag. One other time hanging from my shirt pocket like a handkerchief.

<:O I suppose I'm gonna have let you cut it now though -_-
For you sake,*crying* not too short plz

Oh and kayoko...for whatever reason her picture here reminded me of this particular picture of Tsumugi :/

You can laugh. I found it weird myself.

edit: <:o how did the link....*shrugs* w/e...

hm the links not working.

I brush my hair and pull all the loose hair out before it gets anywhere. Also, I've been tying my hair and what not to keep it together.

A haircut is on its way though. Hopefully real soon. And I probably won't cut it too short because some people will complain about it.
Posted on: 2010/7/30 10:15
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
Quote:

kayoko wrote:
Your hair still looks long a_kikoo. Haven't got it cut yet? LOL..You resemble my cousin Sarah alot in that picture. Thought it was her..shocked me for a second.

it is still long!
I hate it because its down to my hip and its summer. Its hot and it gets in the way. Im so tempted to cut it myself already...

I think it's your obligation now. Body length hair is troublesome. Anyone found strands of you hair in weird places yet? One of my ex's hair was just as long and I found a stand of hair inside my book bag. One other time hanging from my shirt pocket like a handkerchief.

<:O I suppose I'm gonna have let you cut it now though -_-
For you sake,*crying* not too short plz

Oh and kayoko...for whatever reason her picture here reminded me of this particular picture of Tsumugi :/

You can laugh. I found it weird myself.

edit: <:o how did the link....*shrugs* w/e...
Posted on: 2010/7/30 5:03
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

kayoko wrote:

it is still long!
Posted on: 2010/7/29 20:05
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Posted on: 2010/7/29 19:59
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
things have been pretty slow around here...

Umm....Yum? I'm holding back of course XD
Posted on: 2010/7/29 19:50
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
things have been pretty slow around here...

Posted on: 2010/7/29 13:20
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Wow Chi the B & W is my favourite, in glasses I immediately get a rush of blood to the head that results in a Lisa Loeb moment .....I know I have a few pages stuck together..........

http://www.moderndrummer.com/web_exclusive/900001168/Lisa%20Loeb

Lobbo's well documented personal peccadilloes seem to remain untreatable ..........

Awe thanks sweetie :D and Giga! :3

Well we share something in common XD we were raised in the same city♥
Posted on: 2010/7/28 10:33
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:

Lobbo's well documented personal peccadilloes seem to remain untreatable ..........

Well #2 reported >:O And I have plenty of "fukken saved" pictures of the pettan duo....More so of Charlene though /;|

......I must fix this.

Philipa you owe me 4 pictures by friday! OH but on a serious note, can you ask Ling if I see what she looks like :D ? and can you get in the picture and be wearing this?

Pettan 1 still owes me plugsuit pictures too! DON'T BE BE A LIAR, CHARLENE. And also "Don't be fat."
Posted on: 2010/7/28 7:24
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Wow Chi the B & W is my favourite, in glasses I immediately get a rush of blood to the head that results in a Lisa Loeb moment .....I know I have a few pages stuck together..........

http://www.moderndrummer.com/web_exclusive/900001168/Lisa%20Loeb

Posted on: 2010/7/28 4:00
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...6789101112...418>