Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Discussion
  Did Ayumi Hamasaki Try To Copy Off Hikki>?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456...10>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Did Ayumi Hamasaki Try To Copy Off Hikki>?
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

vicky wrote:
haha...
i hv seen her singin in her live concert n i find her concert so gd n i tink of not watchin ayumi concert instead i can listen 2 her song frm the cd itself...
her concert hv no diff frm her cd...
hikki is diff...
she can change her music in diff ways...
no matter how it goes the music does flow

your absolutely right. the only thing that makes ayumi's live performances stand out from her studio material is the massive stage presentation of her songs: i.e: dancers, stage props, costumes, etc.
hikki is like u2 to me. regardless of the grandiose stage presentation, you ignore it all and focus on her music.
Posted on: 2007/7/31 0:18
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
true true sorrow i agree with u
Posted on: 2007/7/31 11:20
  •  S0ySauce
      S0ySauce
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L I'm not a dude
Quote:

kingofsorrow wrote:
your absolutely right. the only thing that makes ayumi's live performances stand out from her studio material is the massive stage presentation of her songs: i.e: dancers, stage props, costumes, etc.
hikki is like u2 to me. regardless of the grandiose stage presentation, you ignore it all and focus on her music.

I saw a clip on Youtube of Hikki performing live in NY. The people there were so noisy, I just wanted to shout "Shut THe Hell UP!" at them. When Hikki sings, you show her some respect and listen cuz it's the closest you'll ever get to listening to an angel sing.
Posted on: 2007/7/31 13:22
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
That's why the Japanese audience rock. They are so polite when she is singing, and then they applause her at the end of each song.
Posted on: 2007/7/31 14:29
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

S0ySauce wrote:
Quote:

kingofsorrow wrote:

I saw a clip on Youtube of Hikki performing live in NY. The people there were so noisy, I just wanted to shout "Shut THe Hell UP!" at them. When Hikki sings, you show her some respect and listen cuz it's the closest you'll ever get to listening to an angel sing.

i know man omg that really thick me off right there they should really shut the *** up and hear the angel sing
Posted on: 2007/7/31 15:22
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:
S0ySauce wrote:I saw a clip on Youtube of Hikki performing live in NY. The people there were so noisy, I just wanted to shout "Shut THe Hell UP!" at them. When Hikki sings, you show her some respect and listen cuz it's the closest you'll ever get to listening to an angel sing.

that was the New york showcase for Exodus. man she was ripping the place apart with her voice and those arrogant mutha-(censored)ers were just hanging around sipping their drinks and acting like they'd rather be somewhere else.
Posted on: 2007/7/31 20:43
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:
<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:i know man omg that really thick me off right there they should really shut the *** up and hear the angel sing

not me. every show i go to, i'm dancing, singing, having a good time. i'm not noisy and crazy like some people, but when i ear the music, i got to move.
Posted on: 2007/7/31 20:46
  •  S0ySauce
      S0ySauce
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L I'm not a dude
Quote:

kingofsorrow wrote:

not me. every show i go to, i'm dancing, singing, having a good time. i'm not noisy and crazy like some people, but when i ear the music, i got to move.

Everytime I listen to one of Hikki's songs on my mp3, I would automatically start smiling and grinning without knowing it. My friends or family would see me and give me these looks --> . XD
Posted on: 2007/7/31 21:42
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
aaaaaaaawwwwwwww!!!!!! that's cutesy-wutesy.
Posted on: 2007/7/31 21:51
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

S0ySauce wrote:
Quote:

kingofsorrow wrote:

Everytime I listen to one of Hikki's songs on my mp3, I would automatically start smiling and grinning without knowing it. My friends or family would see me and give me these looks --> . XD

omg soy me too lolz evertime i hear her songs i would be like bobing my head around and sing the song with a smile on my face lolz
Posted on: 2007/8/1 7:27
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456...10>