<12345...7>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  hiki!hiki!hiki!
      hiki!hiki!hiki!
Re: GHOSTS
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/gal(female)/ indonesia
nooo... i think there is real ghost... they linger in the world becuz they are not accepted or die a gruesome death...4 revenge....i saw a ghost once...when walking home...i went pass a secluded drainage place...and i saw a green figure...suddenly swop and dissapear

the avatar pic is luxord.....i love luxy ^~^
Posted on: 2007/8/8 9:00
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
I havent really had any enounters with ghosts but my sister had. Unfortunately i was sleeping when she did.
Posted on: 2007/8/8 9:57
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/M/Maryland, US
Ghosts scare the hell outta me. I've seen too much evidence of their existance on daytime tv... and if I see a ghost I'm going to collapse.

The supernatural just aren't my cup of tea.

~ love like never beforeee
Posted on: 2007/8/8 10:03
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
lol.....u are one funny guy.
Posted on: 2007/8/8 10:40
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

RyuHikaru wrote:
Ghosts scare the hell outta me. I've seen too much evidence of their existance on daytime tv... and if I see a ghost I'm going to collapse.

The supernatural just aren't my cup of tea.

lolz ryu

i prolly won't faint but i will like be frozen solid and just look at the ghost lolz
Posted on: 2007/8/8 12:41
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
I'd be in shock, unless It was Utada's Ghost, while she's still alive. Then she would say, sora you are welcome to be with me forever
Posted on: 2007/8/8 13:55
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/M/Maryland, US
If I ever see a ghost I will run so fast, I'd put Roadrunner to shame. And imagine if it floats up to when I'm running. THEN I will faint, lol

~ love like never beforeee
Posted on: 2007/8/8 14:54
  •  S0ySauce
      S0ySauce
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L I'm not a dude
I can't say for sure whether I believe in them or not. There are many stories of ghost that seem to be real but some people have proved the events to be perfectly logical, ie, the "Ghost Tracks" of San Antonio.
I don't know about other asian cultures but supposedly, there's a day every year (in July I think) that ghosts come to your house at night. If you have a dog, then that dog would bark non-stop because they say that dogs can see "them". If you're "lucky" then, the phone would be ringing non-stop, and when you pick up the phone, you'll find that there's no one on the other line.
This happened to happen to me when I was spending my vacation over at my aunt's house. Their dog wouldn't stop barking the entire night and the phone kept on ringing no matter how many times my aunt answered it.
This could just be some sort of coincidence, though. The only reason I even woke up at night was because the dog won't quiet down and my cousin got scared and wanted me to sleep in the same room with her.
So yeah, whether I believe in ghost or not, I'm not really sure. Sorry for the long post.
Posted on: 2007/8/8 16:18
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
there is a place here in Fl., if you park your car and sprinkle..........like say flour all over the car, or sand or dirt. wait and you will see footprints appearing on your car. as if someone was walking on the car.
Posted on: 2007/8/8 20:53
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
i believe in ghost i think i always see sum1 outside my window a man but when i look again no one is there

also i heard theres a ghost next to my house cuss tha man died in his sleep in his house and they didnt notice till they went to his house for overdue rent
Posted on: 2007/8/8 21:18
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...7>