A/S/L M/Earth [lol(USA)]
lol
Posted on: 2009/1/3 16:29
  •  joeri
      joeri
Re: crap thread
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L not telling! :)
i woke up this morning and i had 2 new emails.
*click* 1 email from a buddy and 1 of... UTADA???!
first i was like euh..ok? but i saw the subject come back to me i knew it was the new single of her english site(but secrtely still hoping she mailed the wrong person and mailed me instead) and ....it was the site >.< (theone where the single can be listened)

thought i shared my thought about that shocking first impresion i had when i opend my mail :)
Posted on: 2009/1/8 3:33
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

joeri wrote:
first i was like euh..ok? but i saw the subject come back to me i knew it was the new single of her english site(but secrtely still hoping she mailed the wrong person and mailed me instead) and ....it was the site >.< (theone where the single can be listened)

thought i shared my thought about that shocking first impresion i had when i opend my mail :)

Are you member of Utada Islanddefjam record ? coz I'm a member in that site if you are its normal then coz I got email from the site. Well if u not a member lucky you
Posted on: 2009/1/8 4:29
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Quote:

joeri wrote:

Are you member of Utada Islanddefjam record ? coz I'm a member in that site if you are its normal then coz I got email from the site. Well if u not a member lucky you

hahah this type of things don't happen to me... like getting wrong mails... I'm not that lucky...
Posted on: 2009/1/8 8:08
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Quote:

joeri wrote:

hahah this type of things don't happen to me... like getting wrong mails... I'm not that lucky...

I've been member that site not too long, and they not very update at all but since Hikki released her new single. They send notification email lol
Posted on: 2009/1/8 20:27
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

joeri wrote:

tats pretty awesome =D
Posted on: 2009/1/9 1:08
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Stop the war right now, how many tears and the river of blood of human body to make Israel satisfied their hunger.Why mankind never learn
Posted on: 2009/1/14 16:29
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Kaintzel wrote:
Stop the war right now, how many tears and the river of blood of human body to make Israel satisfied their hunger.Why mankind never learn

yup i pray that the war ends soon i hate the war but american troops are fighting to protect us :O
Posted on: 2009/1/14 16:45
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
hmm... nobody likes war, even if it doesn't involve my country, or me... i would still say i prefer to have peace...

what is it that cannot be talk properly... there is no need to fight..
Posted on: 2009/1/14 17:13
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...216217218219220221222...279>