Poster Thread
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Re: crap thread
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

CHICKEN wrote:
hey guys!! i miss you all!! my uncle put a password on the computer so it's hard to get on here now =[ so my crap thread is how is everybody and what's going on!?!?!?

that's no wonder it's been a long time no seeing you

everybody is good and we are all very excited about Hikki's new PV, which is coming up
Posted on: 2009/2/2 19:08
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
OF COURSE!!!! >_<
Posted on: 2009/2/2 22:35
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Wow Chi its been a long time, i thought someone fried you. jk
Posted on: 2009/2/3 4:00
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
lol yay i'm happy to know hehe yea it's really hard now to get on here but i'm so happy about hikki's english album hehe
Posted on: 2009/2/4 16:01
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
You might heard this news , my country ....to be exactly capital city where i lived being bombed again this time, two hotel being bombed at the same time with 2 minutes gap . And with this terrible thing my country image being ruined again . And MU club who supposed to play on 20'th July canceled their schedule to visit Indonesia.
Posted on: 2009/7/18 5:22
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
It is dominating the news media in Tokyo? I am glad you are well and I pray for your families continued wellbeing.

London has had to live with the threat of terrorism for many years, well most of my lifetime, in one shape or form, I have never had the pleasure of holidaying in Indonesia , and no terrorist will stop me visiting in future when I can afford it, just as much as the bombings in London won?t stop my family living there and making London our home, and our home is in the city of London?.when I saw the news, I immediately thought of you and your family.
Posted on: 2009/7/18 5:46
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Ahh... thanks for caring , anyways where to be exactly are you right now, still holiday in Japan or already back to London ?
Posted on: 2009/7/18 5:56
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Hi SwallowTale,

I am about 15 mins fast train ride from Tokyo center I am trying to get to grips with photo bucket , my Aunt and friend Annabel are helping me, my camera takes such large photos, account is set up and I think I can access aunts college account to download then load scans on to Utadanet Gallery,
I won't be heading back to Uk for another 3/4 weeks at least, but I had the chance to attend family wedding, which was traditional, end lots of strange food, and meet some new friends...and I hope to start posting stuuf later on tonight if Aunt stays up to help....22:00 now she thinks I'm stupid I'm sure, to polite to say
Posted on: 2009/7/18 6:10
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
really... seems a good holydays there, anyway which city where live right now?

PS : My nick name SwallowTail not Tale
Posted on: 2009/7/20 5:03
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
So sorry SwallowTail, shamefully did not check, forgive me please.

At the moment I am still in Tokyo until midweek, then we will be visiting Kobe family?.
Some photos of Kochi and the Bridge about 20 minutes walk from family home about 15 20 minutes train journey out of Tokyo.

The first 2 photo is the bridge near my family home in Tokyo, and a small tourist attraction just a short walk over the bridge.

The second 2 photo?s are of Kochi ? View from the lower roof elevations, I climbed out, and the bay point, to the long and narrow trip by road to grandparents.

[/img]

Posted on: 2009/7/20 6:29
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...218219220221222223224...279>