A/S/L 17/F/Singapore
dats y i find it hard 2 understand
Posted on: 2006/12/20 18:33
  •  Lily
      Lily
Re: Koda Kumi
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
The_Pirate_King_Atomsk was just saying that it's alright if you like Hikki better, but not to be childish when it comes to comparing her to other Jpop singers. Anywho enough of that, so far I like Cherry Girl/Unmei. The kimono theme for Unmei is pretty.
Posted on: 2007/1/6 19:24
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 17/F/Singapore
i watch the MV d..
it is so nice..
=X
Posted on: 2007/1/7 2:23
  •  fanmail
      fanmail
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/M/UK
Black Cherry is pretty boring Quite dissapointing after BEST ~second session~

|_|L?|??@ (3L|_|?
Posted on: 2007/1/7 7:50
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 17/F/Singapore
which second session?
Posted on: 2007/1/7 22:59
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 15/F/U.S.
I like Hikki and Ayu WAAAY more than Kumi, but I have my reasons.

I was first introduced to Kuu a few years ago via my former best friend Hannah (she moved away ), and she was crazy for Koda Kumi. I decided 'what the heck?' and listened to her, too. I liked her music, especially 'hands' and '1000 no Kotoba'.

But no. I don't like her any now.

Why? Because Avex is milking this girl for all she's worth. I think she's blissfully unaware of the fact that she's really not that great... I understand that she wanted popularity (she was depressed that her two first singles didn't sell well--at all--and when she was rejected from Morning Musume or whatever, she was also depressed), but this is ridiculous. Her songs really just aren't cutting it anymore, and the fact that people are buying the crap she's producing makes it worse. They're telling her--and Avex, especially--that this stuff is great, when in all reality, it's not. I have this feeling that they lie to her all day about how great she is. I mean, she's a good singer, don't get me wrong, and her songs are pretty good--but they're just not great. They were, back during grow into one and affection, but now... neh. Whatever.

AND she's coming out with a third BEST album and a single... ON THE SAME DAY. And guess what? Avex's other two cash cows--Ayu and Ai Otsuka--have BEST albums scheduled for release around the SAME TIME. This is stupid. Avex is stupid. I hate them to death.

At least Hikki gives you time to let her singles and albums and such sink in before she releases something else. And I think doing most of the work on her songs has something to do with it, too.

I don't hate Kumi herself. I just hate all the crap Avex pulls.

(/suppressed-rage-filled rant)
Posted on: 2007/2/3 22:30
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 17/F/Singapore
hey hey hey..
ppl hv their own success..
u like insultin them man..
cool down..
Posted on: 2007/2/4 6:14
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 15/F/U.S.
Yeah, yeah.

I'm only insulting Avex, not Kuu. I mean, I can see why the fans think she's great--'bout twenty releases (including photo books, swag, and other useless stuff) every year and all, keeping them sated--but still. It's a little much when her last album was just released a few months ago, and then Avex has another BEST album coming up. And I mean--what's the track list? Is there even one now, since it's only been what, a year or two since her last one came out?

I'm just saying...

Also, the second session thing was her second BEST album. It featured all of her singles from her 12 Days of Christmas thing. In all actuality, there were thirteen singles, and there are three filler songs on the ~second session~ album: INTRODUCTION, Love goes like..., and a cover of A Whole New World, most likely sung in horrible, horrible Engrish.

It WAS funny when in Twinkle, she told you to 'crap your hands' lolz

PS: Neh. I was just being stupid last night. I like Kumi's songs, but Black Cherry wasn't too good. ...At all. The individual tracks are pretty good, but when put together... ew. I don't think so.

Ningyo-hime + Yume no Uta = Blah no
Posted on: 2007/2/4 9:36
  •  fanmail
      fanmail
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/M/UK
Koda Kumi's "Black Cherry" has really grown on me!! I love "Ningyo Hime", "Koi on Tsubomi" and all the other singles the most but the "INTRO" and "Get Up & Move!!" is really hot!!!!!!!!!!!

|_|L?|??@ (3L|_|?
Posted on: 2007/2/5 5:51
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 17/F/Singapore
i love her ningyo hime oso..
Posted on: 2007/2/5 6:21
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...111213141516>