<1...3456789...16>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Lily
      Lily
Re: Koda Kumi
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Then I should get the Japanese versions of real Emotion and 1000 words, because I only have the English versions. I really like her song Butterfly. In fact, I use it as my username at the SIK forums.
Posted on: 2006/6/21 22:37
  •  fanmail
      fanmail
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/M/UK
i looooooove "hands", "m.a.z.e" and "real Emotion" the best :):):)

|_|L?|??@ (3L|_|?
Posted on: 2006/6/23 4:29
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
The whole "Feel My Mind" album was perfection.I love Rock your body and gentle words.Oh and the Cutie Honey cover on Secret!and DDD and Birthday Eve,man,most of the '06 singles are great!PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE HAS BEST~Second Session~?!You get a full concert from last year's tour!along with all 12 singles/videos that came out between DEC.-MAY. Koi no Tsubomi and 4 hot wave are the latest ones.They aren't on there though.I want her and misono to do a duet/collab so bad.And they can get Namie Amuro on the track too!
Posted on: 2006/7/2 20:43
  •  fanmail
      fanmail
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/M/UK
i want to order 4 hot wave but i can't

|_|L?|??@ (3L|_|?
Posted on: 2006/7/3 3:18
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Has anyone heard "Get it on"?It was a online released single,like a 0 track for the 12 singles collection.
Posted on: 2006/7/3 7:24
  •  fanmail
      fanmail
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/M/UK
yeah it's the extended version of the "introduction to the second session" isn't it? it's okay song not her best though

|_|L?|??@ (3L|_|?
Posted on: 2006/7/4 5:43
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/m/uk
she has a new song init? i think.
called Koi no Tsubomi or something....

Yea shes in the japanese charts top 10 i think
Posted on: 2006/7/4 8:29
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
hey guys read this

This article/interview explains why Kumi didn't have any live prefs. when she was younger, her sister's successful career compared to hers, and WHY SHE IS SKANKY IN HER PVS WHICH SHE DISAPPROVES OF. Blame Max Matsuura for it, not Kumi. And she DID get plastic surgery to make her eyes bigger. She msut be in a long relationship with her boyfriend if he helped her with her diet in the early stages of her career.

-AVEX didn't let her appear on TV at the start of her carreer. Max Matsuura said: "We were looking for a singer and she was the best one.. but she was VERY ugly and VERY fat". Max Matsuura is so mean... and he probably don't have a mirror at home, I mean, he looks like an old monkey... but anyway, she was too ugly and fat to appear on TV and, according to her, she was eating too much because she was very frustrated that any of her singles did not go TOP 10.

- AVEX said to her "Or you lose weight or you will be fired". So she didn't had an opition. Her boyfriend helped her and she went on a diet (she couldn't eat anything after 6 PM and she eat mostly fish and drink water and she still does that)

- About AVEX employees she said: "I was always at the building saying Hi to everybody and smiling but everybody just ignored me. It was very hard..." She made cupcakes for them and they didnt want them she did alot of nice stuff for the staff and she was just a joke to them. (I get so much stuff becase my uncle was one of few people who said hi back)

- Her mother said it was very tough to see her sister, misono, debuting, going on lots of TV shows and winning lots of awards, all of this very quickly while Kuu didn't had a hit single and she was on the musical industry for a long time. It was very hard for the whole family.

- After a Day After Tomorrow concert, Kumi saw how her sister had lots of controls in her wardrobe, set list, etc. She always believed AVEX knew what to do with her, but after seeing her sister, she decided to opinate more on her carreer.

- She only had her contract renewed because of the "FINAL FANTASY" single, which was a hit. But after that, her sales quickly dropped. She was just another singer, with anything special. So her staff (mostly a female agent who always goes to work in very short-shorts) had the idea of the "ero-kakoii" style.

- She was the first very-sexy local artist and her first single with her new image, LOVE & HONEY, was a big hit. From then on, she kept the image and her sales only went up.

- About the ero-kakoii image she said: "I don't like it, lots of people have a very negative view of me. But when I talked to AVEX president about that, he said I couldn't change my image. Maybe in the near future, when I can do what I want, I'll stop with this ultra-sexy style, but 'till this day comes, I'll keep being ero-kakoii"

The third part of the special was "A Month in the Life of Koda Kumi". It starts at the AVEX office. The office isn't glamorous at all, it's just a packed and small room where managers, agents and staff of BoA, Namie Amuro, Ayu, etc works.

They interview the agent who created the "ero-kakoii" image and she takes the reporter to the meeting room. The meeting room is more what we expect, more organized. There is Koda Kumi, they show her taping radio spots, a PV and doing CMs.

At the end, Koda Kumi confirms she had plastic surgery to make her eyes bigger.

Credits to andre2907 at AHS for this

its preety much crap all she gone thru and depression if i was her i should quited a long time ago if it was me
Posted on: 2006/7/4 22:45
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
omg!! thats so mean and cruel. geeez, i hope that guy got fired! >< i always thougth Kumi was into the sexy image and all, but i totally take that back now!! =.=
poor kumi, such harsh managers... Kumi isnt fat anyway!!
Posted on: 2006/7/5 0:43
  •  fanmail
      fanmail
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/M/UK
yeah i read this......it's pretty sad

|_|L?|??@ (3L|_|?
Posted on: 2006/7/5 6:05
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...3456789...16>